Assigning the variable of InnerText to constantly changing InnerText to code

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
chngrcn

Assigning the variable of InnerText to constantly changing InnerText to code

09 Aug 2018, 09:49

Code: Select all

<label id="formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167" class="ui-outputlabel ui-widget">Vehicle Query</label>
we send the data via the auto hot key on the internet page where we made the vehicle inquiry.

but there is a constantly changing form id number.

label id = "formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167"
j_idt167 section changes every day. "j_idt169" or "j_idt180" in the day .... there is a constantly changing code. so every day I have to change the codes manually by logging in ..

can you get the most current version of this code when you load the page from your page?

I want to automatically get the variable we mentioned when loading the page, in the code I use myself. page is loading
"formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt???"
and fetch the most current state in the code.

I can give hope.

Thank you for your help.

note : I have to manually fix the InnerText because it changes continuously throughout the day.
so when the page loads, I want to get the related code innertext and place the corresponding part in my code.

loaded := false
While !loaded
{
    try
    {
        if (pwb.document.getElementById("formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167").innertext = "Vehicle Query")
            loaded := true
    }
    Sleep 10
}
A_AhkUser

Re: Assigning the variable of InnerText to constantly changing InnerText to code

10 Aug 2018, 08:34

Hi chngrcn,

I'm not sure to fully understand what you're trying to achieve.

Maybe you're trying to get a way to reliably retrieve a specific HTML element, whose id is changing. In this case, if you're lucky, you can do this using getElementByClassName:

; getElementsByClassName returns an HTMLCollection; you might need to specify a number different from 0 as index
element := pwb.document.getElementsByClassName("ui-outputlabel ui-widget")[0]
Otherwise, for a finer identification, use querySelector:

; a simple wrapper for the querySelector method
pwb.document.parentwindow.execScript("var _wrapper = {querySelector: function(_selector) { return document.querySelector(_selector); }};")
; ...
element := pwb.document.parentwindow._wrapper.querySelector("label[id^='formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt'].ui-outputlabel.ui-widget")
Hope this helps.
my scripts
chngrcn

Re: Assigning the variable of InnerText to constantly changing InnerText to code

11 Aug 2018, 09:30

; a simple wrapper for the querySelector method
pwb.document.parentwindow.execScript("var _wrapper = {querySelector: function(_selector) { return document.querySelector(_selector); }};")
; ...
element := pwb.document.parentwindow._wrapper.querySelector("label[id^='formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt'].ui-outputlabel.ui-widget")

I tried this code but I did not get results. Could you write it in different versions by developing a little bit more of your code .. I guess it's something we caught.
please show this code of your innertext with MsgBox .. please try to write different codes.
thank you so much
A_AhkUser

12 Aug 2018, 04:14

Hi chngrcn,

#NoEnv
#SingleInstance force
#Warn

HTML =
(
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
	<head>
		<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge"><meta charset="utf-8" />
		<title>test</title>
	</head>
	<body>
		<label id="formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167" class="ui-outputlabel ui-widget">
			Vehicle Query
		</label>
		<label id="formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt168" class="ui-outputlabel ui-widget">
			Vehicle Query 2
		</label>
	</body>
</html>
) ; end of the <continuation section> https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Scripts.htm#continuation

oHTML := ComObjCreate("HTMLFile") ; create a HTML document object to operate on for testing purpose
oHTML.write(HTML) ; writes the html-formatted to the document stream
oHTML.close()
; let's say your pwb.document will be from now on referred to as oHTML in this code (pwb.document ~= oHTML)

; ===== using getElementsByClassName ===== ; getElementsByClassName method: https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/met_document_getelementsbyclassname.asp
	; getElementsByClassName returns an HTMLCollection; you might need to specify a number different from 0 as index; also, indexes in javascript start with zero:
	element := oHTML.getElementsByClassName("ui-outputlabel ui-widget")[0]
	MsgBox % element.innerText
	element := oHTML.getElementsByClassName("ui-outputlabel ui-widget")[1]

; ===== using querySelector =====	; querySelector method: https://www.w3schools.com/jsref/met_document_queryselector.asp
	oHTML.querySelector("label[id^='formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt'], .ui-outputlabel, .ui-widget")
	/*
	selector syntax exegesis:
		[attribute^=value] 	label[id^="formId"] 	Selects every <label> element whose id attribute value begins with "formId"
		.class 			.ui-outputlabel		Selects all elements with class="ui-outputlabel"
	see also: https://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css_selectors.asp
	*/
	; ! you might need to use, however, and when using the querySelector method, a simple wrapper for it to ensure it can be used regardless of the documentMode:
	oHTML.parentwindow.execScript("var _wrapper = {querySelector: function(_selector) { return document.querySelector(_selector); }};")
	; see also: is-it-possible-to-execute-a-javascript-function-loaded-in-a-webbrowser-control: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13612369/is-it-possible-to-execute-a-javascript-function-loaded-in-a-webbrowser-control-a/15172869
	; execute the wrapper function (executing-a-javascript-function-in-activex-control: https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/86711-executing-a-javascript-function-in-activex-control/)
	element := oHTML.parentwindow._wrapper.querySelector("label[id^='formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt'].ui-outputlabel.ui-widget")
my scripts
chngrcn

13 Aug 2018, 05:30

It works in the html code you have given. but the pwb method I'm implementing (internet explorer) is not working on code.
Can I ask you something like this?
in the html code I have given, how can we display the formId part with MessageBox?
part I need the formID part. constantly changing part formID code.

<label id="formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167" class="ui-outputlabel ui-widget">Vehicle Query</label>
I want you to give it with the message when the page is loading.
formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167
A_AhkUser

13 Aug 2018, 12:12

chngrcn wrote:It works in the html code you have given. but the pwb method I'm implementing (internet explorer) is not working on code.
I see no reason why it should not work using the pwb method..
chngrcn wrote:in the html code I have given, how can we display the formId part with MessageBox?
Once you get the element, use one of the following:

id := element.id
MsgBox % id
id := element.getAttribute("id")
MsgBox % id
chngrcn wrote:part I need the formID part. constantly changing part formID code.
Maybe:

; id := element.getAttribute("id")
id := "formId:tescilliAracIslemComponent:tescilliAracIslemAracSorgula:j_idt167"
RegExMatch(id, "\d+$", match) ; retrieve the last digits of the id attribute value
MsgBox % match
my scripts

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”