Pulling Data From Excel into DOS like program

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
misiek5510

Pulling Data From Excel into DOS like program

14 Aug 2018, 13:02

Hi got quick question. I'm trying to get an app that will allow me to GET DATA FROM AN EXCEL FILE INTO DOS LIKE PROGRAM. I have tried using auto clicking program however it works for one line and then it struggles to do another line/row.
I used ahk once and it was great but it was very simple, so just wondering if what I have just explained is possible in ahk.

So lets say I have a table in excel with following columns : part number, lot number, Customer lot, quantity, customer batch, pallet number, destination and example would look like : 0110032, 43252345, 43252345, 120, 42-2443502-32, 143243552, INBOUND01

Now the DOS like program that we are using basically needs user input but it works like following:

We need to press F3 to generate a number and then enter to confirm.

Now it will need the data from the EXCEL starting from the first column so part number which in this case is : 0110032

It will display new line which needs us to press ENTER.

Now it needs to paste second column : lot number

Now it needs to paste third column : customer lot

It will display new line and ask to press enter.

Paste : Quantity

Press Enter

Paste : Customer batch

Paste : Pallet number

Press Enter

Press : Y

Press : 2

Paste : Destination

15. And now the most important bit which I can not replicate on the auto clicker, which is to go down a row in the EXCEL file and just do it again, until no more rows / records found in excel.
Can you please help ?

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”