Gaming in League of Legends Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
Cantusemyusernameok

Gaming in League of Legends  Topic is solved

17 Sep 2018, 21:46

Hi all I've been playing League of Legends for 3-4 years now and I have the same problem every 6-9 months where the game does not recognize my keys for my spells but i can type them out in chat and it seems like I have to completely wipe my computer to fix this. I figured out that if I set my spells to CONTROL + Q it works every time so I started to try and create a script and I really suck at this sort of thing but this is what I created
f::^f
d::^d
q::^q
w::^w
e::^e
r::^r
t::^t
y::^y
4::^4
3::^3
2::^2
g::^g
b::^b

I thought i had it working yesterday but when I run the script now it only seems to work in notepad. I tried running as admin then i tried making it a .exe and running as admin and I cant get it to work even in google chrome if i hit "f" it should do find in page but it is not. Although i have not checked with League of Legends I am wondering if it illegal to run scripts in the game but this is just getting super old nothing seems to be getting fixed about this keyboard issue. I've done a ton of research tried everything I could it only works once in a blue moon then goes back to haywire again.

Return to “Ask For Help”