PixelGetColor Not Working

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
billznmw

PixelGetColor Not Working

21 Sep 2018, 09:23

Hi guys,

I know this kind of thing has been asked a ton of times, but I've looked at pretty much every thread and haven't found a definitive answer.

I'm trying to write a script to first check the status of a checkbox in the Intel Graphics Control Panel, and then either check it or leave it as it is accordingly. Only problem is that WindowSpy does not see any functions in the window at all (even when looking under mouse cursor) and PixelGetColor always just returns black (0x000000) regardless of the color at those coordinates.

Do you guys have any other ideas that might be able to help me in this situation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Billy
Multiboxer

Re: PixelGetColor Not Working

24 Sep 2018, 05:15

Hi Billy.

I don't know if it is possible to get the status of a CheckBox in that panel but this has to be stored somewhere, ie in registry or a data file.

If you can locate where the status is stored you might be able to read it from there, then change it, or decide if you need to update via that control panel and AHK

Sorry I can't be more help, but hopefully this will give you a new direction to look and find success.

Pierre
billznmw

Re: PixelGetColor Not Working

24 Sep 2018, 05:20

Hi Pierre,

Many thanks for the response. Unfortunately I've just done a regshot test on the checkbox to see what registry keys it changes, and nothing I've found enables me to set the setting in the registry :(

There must be a way *head in hands*

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”