Please you kindly help me an autohotkey script, which brings a profile of Firefox to the top (foremost) of all profiles

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
ngohuy

Please you kindly help me an autohotkey script, which brings a profile of Firefox to the top (foremost) of all profiles

24 Sep 2018, 14:08

Dear my friend!
Good day to you!
Please you kindly help me an autohotkey script, which brings a profile of Firefox to the top (foremost) of all profiles by notification?
I am working at site pixandprofit.com. This site is entry captchas (normal pictures in formats of PNG, Bitmap,JPEG.. only). When any picture arrival, then notification by sound ( this site reuquried Adobe Flash Player and i already installed it) is beep! I am using 4 profiles of Firefox. When picture arrival and i heard beep sound, but i do not know where, so i have to jump (by +!{Esc}) to one by one profile to found which profile having picture arrival.
Therefore, please you help me to create a script that when picture arrival with beep sound in any profile, then this profile will automatically jump to the top (foremost) of all profile!
Thanks you
Ngo Huy

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”