Autohotkey causes random key jamming

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
TnF

Autohotkey causes random key jamming

25 Sep 2018, 01:37

Hello guys. Running latest Autohotkey with this simple code i wrote:

Code:

Code: Select all

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
; #Warn  ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
LWin::LAlt
Ralt::LWin

This is so that i don't press the windows key accidentally on my laptop keyboard (small keys) and still allow me access to the windows key with since i have 2 alt keys. What i've noticed though is that it causes key jamming (in PUBG) specifically with the WASDEQ keys, probably because these are what i have to keep pressed down for a long time. Also i've noticed while having pressed the windows key (aka alt key after the script) the game rejects MOUSE3 input (the middle click scroll-wheel switch) which makes NO SENSE. It jams it completely! And i am not running it with the special logitech software (Logitech G502 mouse), only with the on-board profile of the mouse! I didn't do further troubleshooting because if i don't run the script i don't have the issues.

Also found this similar thread from 2010 but not much other than removing this line:
Code:

Code: Select all

SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.

https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=15986

Please help me!

PS. Before you ask keyboard has good n-key rollover, it is connected via PS/2 internally, not a prb if i don't use autohotkey
PS 2. Regarding the jammed keys, what i mean for example W was pressed but the game doesn't detect it, i have to release and re-press again
PS 3. Tested deleting that line, made absolutely no difference

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”