Power Play - NVIDIA vibrancy in games, Imgur upload/screencap and powerful keybinds!

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
Run1e
GitHub: Run1e

Re: Power Play - NVIDIA vibrancy in games, Imgur upload/screencap and powerful keybinds!

10 May 2017, 00:44

nnnik wrote:Why not just capture the client area instead?

I tried this before I released Power Play, it doesn't look too good in my opinion.
guest3456

Re: Power Play - NVIDIA vibrancy in games, Imgur upload/screencap and powerful keybinds!

10 May 2017, 10:12

then you dont get the titlebar

nnnik

10 May 2017, 10:16

guest3456 wrote:

then you dont get the titlebar

Towards me that's an advantage.
I am not afraid of many things. But I do fear fear.
noname

11 May 2017, 00:17

v.0.9.72 i cannot use any of imgur functions , run clipboard works.No errors in log ( only : NvAPI init failed, NvAPI features disabled.)

I went back to v.0.9.71 and are using gdip to get the window for upload as i can have part of the window offscreen.
Run1e

11 May 2017, 00:26

noname wrote:v.0.9.72 i cannot use any of imgur functions , run clipboard works.No errors in log ( only : NvAPI init failed, NvAPI features disabled.)

I went back to v.0.9.71 and are using gdip to get the window for upload as i can have part of the window offscreen.

All of the imgur functions do nothing? Could you share keybinds.json and settings.json here? Make sure you remove anything sensitive like a pastebin API key.
Also you could try getting the lastest master from github.
Run1e

11 May 2017, 01:03

noname wrote:https://www.dropbox.com/s/9smbtpevzzt8geb/Keybinds.json?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rk3agb39hygeo ... .json?dl=1

Could you check the contents of Images.json? If it's empty or just "", then delete it and restart Power Play.
noname

11 May 2017, 01:26

After deleting the images.json it worked in uploading to imgur.Before all the screenshots where there in the dir , but not uploaded and no notification of an Imgur problem was given , also the older version worked as normal. So a bit of mystery ?
Run1e

11 May 2017, 01:56

noname wrote:After deleting the images.json it worked in uploading to imgur.Before all the screenshots where there in the dir , but not uploaded and no notification of an Imgur problem was given , also the older version worked as normal. So a bit of mystery ?

I know why it happened, but not really how.. I'm going to add some fail-safes in relation to this in the next update.
Run1e

13 May 2017, 15:12

v0.9.73

- Made handling of JSON files more sophisticated
    - Added monitor IDs and hotkeys to the screen selection
    - Lowered gifperiod to 3fps
    - Active window is checked on startup
    Reported by noname:
    - Fixed a case where JSON objects didn't start off as objects

Download
GitHub repo
GitHub wiki
Last edited by Run1e on 19 May 2017, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
Run1e

19 May 2017, 17:39

v0.9.80

- Officially implemented plugin support
    - Installer is now avaliable!
    - Program can update itself now!
    - Added a plugin gui for managing plugins and setting load order
    - Added a few default plugins: CSGO Tray Launcher, Steam Game Launcher, ClipTip and PowerPlayMouseMsg
    - Removed ToolMsg option and made it a separate plugin (now called PowerPlayMouseMsg)
    - Tab controls are now animated
    - Other misc changes

Download
GitHub repo
GitHub wiki

NOTES
    - I HIGHLY recommend downloading the Installer and installing a fresh install. If you want to keep your images/keybinds, copy over the json files Images and Keybinds. Then copy over the images folder.
    - With this update, you can update by clicking Settings -> Check for Updates and then yes to the prompt.
    - I'll hopefully write a short plugin tutorial this weekend
Last edited by Run1e on 20 May 2017, 16:08, edited 2 times in total.
tidbit

19 May 2017, 17:41

found a bug

RUNIE : there MUST be some glaring obvious bug
rawr. fear me.
*poke*
Is it December 21, 2012 yet?
Run1e

20 May 2017, 18:58

v0.9.81
Mainly bugfixes

- Fixed window detection on win7 (thanks Dravenizer!)
    - Cleaned and updated the icon (thanks tidbit!)
    - Fixed a couple typos
    - Added 'Debugger' plugin (wip)
    - Did some minor changes to the installer

Download
GitHub repo
GitHub wiki

tidbit wrote:found a bug

Return to “Scripts and Functions”