As a GUI builder, AutoGUI offers:
- Support for all control types
- Drag and drop positioning of controls
- Alignment, positioning and sizing commands
- Control properties
- GUI importation methods
- Menu editor
- Toolbar editor
Some features of the script editor:
- Multi-tabbed editor
- Syntax highlighting
- Code completion
- Code tooltips (calltips)
- Highlight identical text
- Line numbering
- Code folding
- Integrated help
Tools included with AutoGUI:
- A_Variables: list of built-in variables
- Constantine: Windows API constants explorer
- Expressive: regular expression test tool
- Scripts Manager: list of running scripts
- ErrorView: list of system error messages
Some other tools for development:
- Choose a control type in the list and then click the desired location in the preview window.
- Controls can be resized with the resizing grippers or by holding Shift while dragging.
- Right-click a control to show the context menu.
- Click and drag on an empty area of the preview window to draw a selection rectangle around multiple controls.
- To select a control, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on it. Ctrl+A selects all controls.
- The arrow keys can be used to make fine adjustments in the position/size of the controls.
- Press F9 to run the script. Shift+F9 runs the script with AHK x64.
- F12 switches between Design Mode and Editor Mode.
- AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit. Tested on Windows XP, 7, 10.