- To insert a control, first choose the type of control in the toolbox and then click in the desired location in the child window.
- Hold Shift while dragging to resize the control.
- Use the arrow keys to make fine adjustments in the position of the control.
- Middle-click a control to access its properties.
- Right-click a control to show the context menu.
- Click and hold the left mouse button while dragging in an empty area of the window to draw a selection rectangle.
- To select a control, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on it. Press Ctrl+A to select all controls.
- To import a GUI script, use the Window Cloning Tool (F8). This is the preferred method.
- Press F9 to test the script.
- Press Ctrl+F9 to run the file from the saved location.
- Press F10 to open the properties dialog (incomplete).
- Press F11 to toggle the visibility of the child window.
- Press F12 to switch between Design Mode and Editor Mode.
- This is a work in progress. Some features are partially implemented.
- The script generated by the GUI designer is output in the first tab only.
Tested on Windows XP/7/8/10. AutoHotkey Unicode 32-bit.