Radial menu scripts - updates 2017-07-25

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
anti3d

Re: Radial menu scripts - updates 2017-07-25

20 Sep 2017, 15:09

flabslab wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been using Radial Menu for the last few months and I have to say this tool makes things so much easier for me. Thanks so much for making this and for all the effort you guys have been putting in to improve RM. So let's get to my problem. I've made a context sensitive RM that activates if the active window is (in this case) Krita and I call this menu with the "q" button. It works but now I can't use the "q" button elsewhere. My RMShowHotkey is the 'Xbutton1' on my mouse and I want that to be enabled across all windows. But I don't want that context sensitive RM for Krita to take over the 'q' button or any button I assign to it. I'd really appreciate your help here.

Hello, i'm newer than you ) Tell me please how you make context sensitive menu? I don't understand how i can make menu for special window with own hotkey.
flabslab

21 Sep 2017, 02:06

anti3d wrote:Hello, i'm newer than you ) Tell me please how you make context sensitive menu? I don't understand how i can make menu for special window with own hotkey.

Hi mate, just follow the instructions in the help file that comes with RM. It's in the 'Context sensitive' section.
anti3d

21 Sep 2017, 03:45

flabslab wrote:
anti3d wrote:Hello, i'm newer than you ) Tell me please how you make context sensitive menu? I don't understand how i can make menu for special window with own hotkey.

Hi mate, just follow the instructions in the help file that comes with RM. It's in the 'Context sensitive' section.

Damt, i knew that must be somewhere, but who's can think about help file :crazy: Thanks :D
Joefango

21 Sep 2017, 04:18

flabslab wrote:Hi guys, I'm new here. I've been using Radial Menu for the last few months and I have to say this tool makes things so much easier for me. Thanks so much for making this and for all the effort you guys have been putting in to improve RM. So let's get to my problem. I've made a context sensitive RM that activates if the active window is (in this case) Krita and I call this menu with the "q" button. It works but now I can't use the "q" button elsewhere. My RMShowHotkey is the 'Xbutton1' on my mouse and I want that to be enabled across all windows. But I don't want that context sensitive RM for Krita to take over the 'q' button or any button I assign to it. I'd really appreciate your help here.

Why not using an other hotkey like windows key in this case ? an other way could be to assign the menu to a mouse gesture.

Maybe also you can try something like this: it send q if the active control contain the word "edit" else it show the specified context menu. But nowadays lot of new program user interface doesn't accept this workaround...

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

q::
{
ControlGetFocus, MyControl
if InStr(MyControl, "Edit")
Send, q
Else
RMApp_MyRMHandler2(xx,"","","","")
}
return

Hope it can help or wait for a better answer with advanced coders
anti3d

21 Sep 2017, 14:54

flabslab wrote:I've made a context sensitive RM that activates if the active window is (in this case) Krita and I call this menu with the "q" button. It works but now I can't use the "q" button elsewhere. My RMShowHotkey is the 'Xbutton1' on my mouse and I want that to be enabled across all windows. But I don't want that context sensitive RM for Krita to take over the 'q' button or any button I assign to it. I'd really appreciate your help here.
If i correct understand your problem, after you use "q" in Krita, then "q" work enywhere? Try this in My hotkeys.ahk:

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

#IfWinActive, ahk_exe Krita.exe
{
q::
MenuToShow := 56 ; ... we will show menu for Krita (Gui number 56)
RMApp_MyRMHandler2(MenuToShow)
return
}

and if you want exclude RMShowHotkey from Krita look at "My RMShowHotkey conditions", there has help.
Excuse me if i don't understand you.
parkone

29 Sep 2017, 17:50

parkone wrote:Thanks for the update!
Tell me, please, how to Run as standard (limited) user / Runs a program as non-elevated user on Windows 10 10.0.15063.483 Version 1703
Before the upgrade, in the 10.0.15063.413 Version 1703, method 1 (Task Scheduler) from this post worked
But now I get the following error (Access denied)

I tried to use method 3 (Getting the shell to run an application for you)
But also got an error (Not found)

Am I doing the right function call?

ShellRun is working with last windows version. All that was needed was to remove the extra space :headwall:
theimmersion

31 Oct 2017, 05:04

I just stumbled on this but the links are broken. Any way to get this app? Looks really cool! btw, want to use it on latest win 10 64 pro. Hope its compatible because i found a lot of ahk scripts written for even XP and never got an update for win 10, required manual editing to make stuff work on win 10. :)
gregster

31 Oct 2017, 05:39

The download link from the first post (https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... 078#p63231) works for me.

Return to “Scripts and Functions”