This is disappointing.
O.k. Rtf is a new field (for me too), but just don't get it, you gave up before your started.
Made a quick demo adaptation of Type Enlarger uploaded on page 20 of this thread.
- run the script
- type some text
- navigate left and right (do not go beyond text displayed in OSD)
- does not support editing inside the text string, but you can hit End at any time
- does not support special characters (they had to be replaced with appropriate Rtf control words just the way the caret is), but supports dead characters
- Esc, Up and Down: clear OSD
- #Esc: Exit
- ^c: copy marked text and display it in the OSD
- ^Ins: copy the word or part of it left form caret
- Left: navigate left
- Right: navigate right
- End: go to the end of the string (Home not supported)
Edit: Just figured it out, my "magic" line could be still more condensed:
Code: Select all
Gui, 2:Show, % (!sr?"":"x" KbdX " y" KbdY sr:="") " w" KbdW " h" KbdH, Virtual keyboard ; for UR6
Gui, 3:Show, % !sl?"":"x" 380 " y" 360 sl:="", Preview layout: %Layout% ; for 1.30