Scriptomatic4AutoHotkey - Generating WMI querys for AHK

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
amnesiac

Scriptomatic4AutoHotkey - Generating WMI querys for AHK

20 Feb 2014, 09:25

Scriptomatic is a utility that helps you write WMI scripts for system administration. You can download the origin version here. The mod version is far below.
Scriptomatic.png
Screenshot
Dependencies:
  1. You must run Scriptomatic on a WMI-enabled computer. Any Windows operating system that has the number 2000 or higher in its name, or XP, is a safe bet.
  2. And to successfully run the scripts generated with Scriptomatic, well, you must be administrator. After all, these are system administration scripts. This piece of advice is especially important if you take advantage of the multiple computer feature that's new to this version of the tool.
  3. You must install AutoHotkey into the default dir first, or the ahk code can't be executed.
Attention: I modify it just for the study and all rights belong to the software company or the original author. If you have questions about it, please contact them.

In addition, I know there is a tool which is more powerful than this, i.e. WMI Code Creator. However, it's written in C# that I don't understand. Maybe someone here could get it done.
Attachments
Scriptomatic4AutoHotkey.zip
Scriptomatic4AutoHotkey
(10.8 KiB) Downloaded 303 times
AutoHotkey 学习指南(Beauty of AutoHotkey)
I do not make codes, and only a porter of AutoHotkey: from official to Chinese, from other languages to AutoHotkey, and show AutoHotkey to ordinary users sometimes.

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”