Rubbish is an application that creates a tray icon to represent the Windows recycle bin. The basic functions of the desktop recycle bin icon can be accessed via Rubbish from your system tray area.
Please provide any feedback or suggestions to help improve the application.
Revision 4 (2017-09-05)
* Changed implementation of language & translation
* Optimized functions
* Bug fixes
* Minor UI Tweaks
Revision 3 (2017-01-23)
* Minor UI tweaks
* Added option to confirm exiting the application
* Added Automatic Recycle feature
Revision 2 (2017-01-21)
* Updated to work with all fixed drives
* Added option to hide the desktop recycle bin icon
* Improved the user interface
* Enabled customizing the language for the entire script via INI file
Revision 1 (2017-01-17)
* Initial release
The most recent release of Rubbish
Rubbish_Rev4_2017-09-05.zip (25.23 KB) - September 05, 2017
These files are outdated and kept for archival purposes only. Please refer to the most recent releases for the latest additions and improvements.
Rubbish_Rev3_2017-01-23.zip (10.85 KB) - January 23, 2017
Rubbish_Rev2_2017-01-21.zip (10.21 KB) - January 21, 2017
Rubbish_Rev1_2017-01-17.zip (6.64 KB) - January 17, 2017
*All downloads are stored on Dropbox
Rubbish - Settings (General)
Rubbish - Settings (Advanced)
Rubbish - Settings (Appearance)
Rubbish - Settings (About)
Rubbish - Tray Icon (TrayTip)
Rubbish - Tray Icon (Context Menu)
* Screenshots may not reflect all current features of the latest release.