GUI Creator (formerly Basic GUI Creator)

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
maestrith

Re: GUI Creator (formerly Basic GUI Creator)

03 Dec 2016, 13:04

autocart wrote:thx, maestrith,
when I compile it though and then hit the update program menu item i get the error message in the picture. afterwards, windos says that the exe cannot be executed on this computer when I try to start it again.
when I leave it uncompiled and I hit the update program button then the window flashes but no version information or similar is given (which seems to be missing anyway, especially since it has an update menu item).
besides, how can I specify the size of the gui window being designed, or other attributes of it?
as of right now unfortunately I do not have the ability to update the compiled version. I am re-writing a good portion of it right now but I have no idea what/when things will be updated. Size of the window currently "should" be the same as the size of the window in the Creator. If not let me know. If I have time, what sort of things do you want to edit about it?
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
autocart

03 Dec 2016, 13:08

for one thing, I would like to specify the size of the window exactly by numerical values, but its not a biggy. I am sure that this can be done manually afterwards in the code.
autocart

03 Dec 2016, 13:27

maestrith wrote:as of right now unfortunately I do not have the ability to update the compiled version.
Please forgive my uneducated question, but could you not update the compiled version of the old GUI creator? I could do it from within the compiled version I downloaded before you updated the github downloads.
maestrith

03 Dec 2016, 13:31

autocart wrote:
maestrith wrote:as of right now unfortunately I do not have the ability to update the compiled version.
Please forgive my uneducated question, but could you not update the compiled version of the old GUI creator? I could do it from within the compiled version I downloaded before you updated the github downloads.
I am going to make it so that it will download the uncompiled version, then compile it on your computer then remove the file. I find that uploading compiled stuff to Github can be a pain.
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
the_normalgamer

14 Feb 2018, 12:48

how do you let buttons send something?

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”