[Library] SBAR v0.1 (Preview) - Status Bar Library

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
jballi

[Library] SBAR v0.1 (Preview) - Status Bar Library

04 Jul 2017, 22:22

Introduction
The SBAR library was created to help exploit the capabilities of the standard status bar control.

SBAR Library
Key features:
  • No need to change the default GUI. The status bar is accessed via the control's handle so multiple status bars can be updated without changing the default GUI.
  • Additional part size options. The status bar part size can also be set by percentage (Ex: 25%), by fraction (Ex: 1/3), and by whatever space is left (Ex: -1). In addition, these part sizes can easily be recalculated and reset when the window is resized.
  • Tooltips. Set tooltips for any of the status bar parts.
  • Add-ons. Additional functions for the library to create and manage a progress bar and an animation control.
  • "How To" Examples. Additional examples to show how to add standard controls (Ex: Buttons) to the status bar.
The Code
The pertinent files are as follows:
Compatibility
This library is designed to work on all versions of AutoHotkey v1.1+: ANSI, Unicode, and Unicode x64.

Issues/Considerations
A few considerations:
  • Preview. This version of the project has been marked as Preview because it's the first release but more importantly, because it has never been tested on anything other Windows 7. If you experience any problems, please let me know.
  • Examples. This project includes a large number of examples. If any of the examples don't work as expected, please let me know. I will try to correct the problem.
  • Other Issues/Considerations. See the "Issues and Considerations" section in the library documentation for a complete list.
References
Release Notes
jballi

Re: [Library] SBAR v0.1 (Preview) - Status Bar Library

22 May 2018, 02:20

Frosti wrote:Link is broken?
Thank you for your interest. I double-checked the links and everything is working. Please try again. If you are still having a problem, please let me know.
Frosti

22 May 2018, 03:27

Okay, I can confirm that. The links are correct. So there is a problem with DropBox if I want to download files over the IPad.

Now I can try out your library for my self-made GUI. It has a very dark background and
I am looking for a solution for a better contrast between background and text.

And even if your library can not help, it will help me otherwise or just expand my collection.

Thank you
hasantr

13 Oct 2019, 15:11

jballi wrote:
04 Jul 2017, 22:22
Thanks. This is very useful.
elModo7

14 Oct 2019, 01:29

Loving the examples! could merge some of this code with the CSV processing lib to help with read progress on large files.

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”