Mouse And Keyboard Macro Recorder

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
BGM
GitHub: bgmCoder

Re: Mouse And Keyboard Macro Recorder

20 Jun 2018, 18:51

Anybody compared this to Pulover's Macro Creator? It was made in ahk, too, you know.
http://www.macrocreator.com
brutus_skywalker

21 Jun 2018, 14:33

BGM wrote:Anybody compared this to Pulover's Macro Creator? It was made in ahk, too, you know.
http://www.macrocreator.com

I've USED Pulover's Macro Creator & I USE this one, this has far fewer Bell's & whistles, but especially since v4.5 when FindText was integrated it's indispensable to me for automating automation of the automation of all actions I whish to automate, with minimal effort & TIME to create & debug scripts, so as awesome as pulover's is, I last used it a year ago,while i use this enough to keep my eyes peeled for updates.

*my verbose use of 'automation' above is not a typo,I just love automation so much, I often end up automating automation of any automation I end up automating. :wtf: :facepalm:

I would like to add AutoHotFlow is just as useful as both,and at the very least complements both.

I've used ahk since the days of chris, and during most of that time I really only used it for key/mouse/app automation which this script whose thread we are on does most simply & reliably,additionally ever since I started writing my self full fledged apps in ahk, this is a script I still keep coming back to,to generate code snippets. ;)
Outsourcing Clicks & Presses Since 2004.
rickyc

22 Jun 2018, 02:10

Thanks for your script I need to give a try, but how it will work on Winmacro. :idea:
John McEachin

01 Jul 2018, 17:15

On loading I get error message @ line 90: Call to nonexistent function
KoraPandora

03 Jul 2018, 17:05

How do you slow it down? It's too fast.

03 Jul 2018, 19:06

How do I install your Mouse and Keyboard Macro recorder on my windows laptop?

03 Jul 2018, 23:56

Guest wrote:How do I install your Mouse and Keyboard Macro recorder on my windows laptop?

OK i figured it. I saved your file with .ahk extension, (untitled.ahk) and it shows the GUI.
Thanks.
KoraPandora

04 Jul 2018, 04:21

How do you slow it down? It's too fast!!!!!!!
feiyue

04 Jul 2018, 05:38

Automatic scripts are faster and better as long as they are reliable.

If you want to slow down, you can add your own delay: Sleep(1000)、Sleep(500). :beer:

Return to “Scripts and Functions”