- write a easy to use, generally useful class, maybe merge GLOBALS.ahk to a single file, technically not making a pure class, hmm ..
- grow Sugar.ahk to contain as much syntax sugar as one pleases, this is the FUN part
- grow Maths.ahk as required by the currently present example scrpts
- grow Physics.ahk as required by the currently present example scrpts
- Chris Mallett for AutoHotkey v1.0
- Steve Gray for AutoHotkey v1.1 (Lexikos)
- Tic for his awesome Gdip library
- tmplinshi for his awesome AutoXYWH() function ; not yet used but planned
- AHK-forum I have collected code snippets for about 10 years
- Whenever I forget to mention anybody in particular, please post about it
- my own effort is to glue everything together, and present code that I can still read and understand in 6 moths time
- min Windows version 8.x
WS_EX_LAYEREDto work with controls rather than just with top-level Windows. (thx just me for the hint)
- a folder
Animationwith example scripts containing ...
- class Animation.ahk ; work in progress
- GLOBALS.ahk ; is currently a separate file
- Sugar.ahk ; make it as sweet as you like
See next post for a first look!