AHKWall - Windows Firewall Mangement

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
Xatmo97

AHKWall - Windows Firewall Mangement

22 Mar 2018, 15:44

AHKWall is a program were you can whitelist and blacklist remote ip addresses via the windows firewall.

Image Image

Features:
1. Detects remote ip connections
2. Asks for whitelist or No for blocking in windows firewall
3. Log only mode if you dont want to be bugged by the message box and do no action
4. Rules menu item displays a list of all rules that were blacklist or autoblacklisted as well as ip addresses,ports or programs
that were allowed or blocked via the Allow or Deny Menu items. double clicking rule gives ability to delete said rule.
5. Allow Menu item gives you 3 options to allow. you can Allow a program by its window, Allow by an ip or multiple ips
Or browse to allow a program.
6. Deny Menu item also gives 3 option same as above but to deny said things.
7. Ports Menu item gives you the option to allow or block up to 14 ports or port ranges.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

SquirrelHugger

Re: AHKWall - Windows Firewall Mangement

22 Mar 2018, 18:31

I have NetLimiter installed that gives me a popout whenever anything wants to connect to the internet, I can then either allow or deny with a remember option. If I understood correctly, this script would offer that exact functionality? Or did I understood it completely wrong?
:morebeard:
Xatmo97

Re: AHKWall - Windows Firewall Mangement

22 Mar 2018, 18:46

Sorta kinda except it gives you all the other options of allowing and denying ip addresses multiple ip address and ports or port ranges

Return to “Scripts and Functions”