Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
sigartrader

Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

26 Mar 2018, 21:44

Hello,

i came here when i was searching on the search engine to find how to move mouse cursor arrow to the precise location on screen and then auto click on it,
then magic is happen when i combine simple Ahk script to make some click on any button on the screen with help of Shell32.DLL that call from any trade software (forex or binary with any platform), here below the Shell32.DLL call on any trade platform to open AHK script for auto click Buy or Sell on automatic trade mode,

below is Shell32.DLL cal from MQL 5 script (can be any trade platform also can do the same)

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

below is AHK script Higher Button to click automatically one click Buy trade button on MT5 trade platform, can be differ on other trade platform
Higher_Button.exe

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
Click, 173, 110
Sleep 200
Return

below is AHK script Lower Button to click automatically one click Sell trade button on MT5 trade platform, , can be differ on other trade platform
Lower_Button.exe

Just share what i get on this great AHK purposes
guest3456

Re: Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

27 Mar 2018, 20:55

if you can import dlls into your MQL or whatever language your trade platform uses, you could probably just also send clicks directly through that without the need for the external AHK scripts.

but good job nonetheless of solving your problem

sigartrader

Re: Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

27 Mar 2018, 21:13

guest3456 wrote:if you can import dlls into your MQL or whatever language your trade platform uses, you could probably just also send clicks directly through that without the need for the external AHK scripts.

but good job nonetheless of solving your problem

Yes ofcourse can do like that, but this perfect for auto trade cross platform, example if trader want to get signaling buy or sell from A trade platform to execute trade on B trade platform (or any web trade like binary/option web based trade platform).

it is just other quick programming to do cross platform trade.

Return to “Scripts and Functions”