Ixiko's collections of functions and libraries

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
Frosti
GitHub: Ixiko

Ixiko's collections of functions and libraries

Post by Frosti » 02 Jun 2018, 08:36

Dear AHK'ler,

I start this post again. In the thread "[Archive] Collection of Lost AHK Scripts & Libraries" I have
posted the links and the descriptions before. But as the name implies, these seem to be "lost" (not seen) there.

Therefore, I now present both collections again, especially for those who have never been on the extensive thread mentioned above.

The first collection is AHK-libs-and-classes-collection
The collection contains more than 830 libs and classes from here and other sources at now.
The next release will step up to more than 1000 libs. I have prepared a separate documentation folder and added more example codes. I think I have to split the directory due to the Github of 1000 files per folder before. This will take time.

The second collection is my favorite one AHK-rare
This collection contains the most beautiful, surprising and best individual functions I could find anywhere. Some are from the early days of Autohotkey some are brand new, but all are gems for me. The collection comes as a script, but would not work as a library because it contains a loose collection of code. I copy out what I need out there.
The functions are sorted by topic and embedded in ;{ and ;} for code-folding to work. At the beginning of each topic is a table that certainly does not keep its shape with you, because it is adapted to my used font.

Here is a screenshot [Misc_Functions.ahk alias AHK-rare] of how it looks to me.

I love Autohotkey. And thanks for being able to find so many great lines of code here. That's why I have to give this back.

Frosti aka Ixiko
Last edited by Frosti on 02 Jun 2018, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
AHKStudent

Re: Ixiko's collections of functions and libraries

Post by AHKStudent » 02 Jun 2018, 14:30

Can't thank you enough for this!
Cerberus

Post by Cerberus » 05 Jun 2018, 08:47

Highly useful! I've starred your repository. For now...

Frosti

Post by Frosti » 10 Jun 2018, 07:51

I read that codefolding does not work. After trying with Sublime Text Editor I noticed that Sublime does not natively support codefolding via the syntax:

Code: Select all

;{ 
;}
Maybe that's the problem. The collection was created with Scite4Autohotkey.
Cerberus

Post by Cerberus » 10 Jun 2018, 19:53

I think there are plugins for Sublime Text that support code folding. I'm planning to try them and find out what works best.
Frosti

Post by Frosti » 16 Jul 2018, 07:43

[15-July-2018] count: 79+323 = 402 functions

I’ve found a lot function this time (79). I checked the found functions that these can not actually be found in any library, so that these can really be called "Rare".
I added some more descriptions, examples, links and moved some functions to the right category.

* changing the signs to default code folding signs. I changed ;{ to { ; and ;} to }. I hope it will work in most cases and most code editors.

This collection is still growing.

I hope this collection will save your time.
Frosti

Post by Frosti » 30 Sep 2018, 12:58

I've added 140 functions to AHK-Rare. This time I have not been able to check all functions for uniqueness.
Hope you find what you have already missed or need absolutely.

Greetings Ixiko
Spoiler
CyL0N

Post by CyL0N » 03 Oct 2018, 23:56

Frosti wrote:I've added 140 functions to AHK-Rare. This time I have not been able to check all functions for uniqueness.
Hope you find what you have already missed or need absolutely.

Greetings Ixiko
Spoiler
This is just awesome,and u sir are awesome for compiling these(BothRepos),as well as your MOD to [b]CodeSearch[/b],i use that thing everyday... Just wanted to say thanks :thumbup:

Return to “Scripts and Functions”