full keyboard hotkey list

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
Aonodensetsu

full keyboard hotkey list

30 Jun 2018, 07:28

I made a full keyboard hotkey list, including all possible combinations of keystrokes up to two modifiers
the file is ~5000 lines long, so the way to search for a keybind you want to search it by using its code (<+q:: for example)
all of the modifiers are specified to be either left or right, so you have to use the correct syntax to find a specific one
in this list the keybinds are set to trigger their normal function, so turning it on without changes shouldn't do much
(though the way to use this is to copy and paste the wanted modified keybinds in a new file, not using this monster directly, this just helps with larger quantities of modifications)

if I forgot any keys or if you have a suggestion to add/change/remove something, then please do notify me
the Enter, Backspace and Escape keys as well as LAlt+LCtrl+Delete are disabled for modification by default (commented out) for security reasons

if you want to change anything or redistribute it a modified form, feel free, but please remove 'Official' from the file name

I hope it comes in handy in all of your rebind needs
Attachments
FullKeyboardOfficialV1.ahk
(102.19 KiB) Downloaded 160 times
evilC

Re: full keyboard hotkey list

30 Jun 2018, 08:28

But why tho? You could detect any key combo with bindings to each individual key's press and release event.
AHK cannot block CTRL-ALT-DELETE, so no point in commenting that out

If your goal for this was to form the basis of a replacement for the Hotkey GuiControl, then I have a library that does that:
https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=38651

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”