[stdlib] Wrapper for libHaru (creates PDFs) - now with Unicode 32 and 64-bit support

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
gwarble

Re: [stdlib] Wrapper for libHaru (creates PDFs) - now with Unicode 32 and 64-bit support

17 Mar 2024, 12:07

I'm in the same boat so still on v1, but vmech has compiled 2.3.0 that in theory can be used with this library (tested working by me last night, but i didn't get png working yet)
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
labrint

Re: [stdlib] Wrapper for libHaru (creates PDFs) - now with Unicode 32 and 64-bit support

17 Mar 2024, 12:10

What does the PNG DLL handle? Images in the pdf? Because I use those via gdip in my libharu pdfs.
gwarble

17 Mar 2024, 12:21

yes png images, i haven't had a chance to test fully but it sounds like it should have the libpng lib compiled into the libharu.dll 2.3.0 posted by vmech in that thread... I will test more when I have time

But you should try it and see if the UTF encoding works for your characters... the png issue if I didn't do something dumb hopefully can be solved with a library change/vmech's help
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”