AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
bichlepa

AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

13 Feb 2015, 14:52

This script is designed to make programming and automation easy as never before! Just pull in some elements in the graphical interface and set up some triggers. Ready! :superhappy:

AutoHotFlow

This project ist made for everyone who wants to make some automation, etc. without writing long codes. It's very easy to use. You need to pull an action or a condition, configurate them and connect them. You can optionally add some triggers, that will trigger the flow in certain cases. When the flow executes the currently running elements are highlighted red.

Every element has settings.

There is also flow manager.

It has all basic functions. I'm working on it and its abilities are raising. My aim is to include many elements that would need many lines of ahk-code and thus to allow programming some complex things easier. It could also demonstrate the broad possibilities of AutoHotkey.

To prevent misunterstanding: This is not a code generation tool.

I'd appreciate if you will use it, test it, help me programming and /or comment this project :wave:

Download page

GitHub repository
Last edited by bichlepa on 11 Sep 2021, 10:45, edited 12 times in total.
Scripting is too complicated? Try AutoHotFlow, the graphical automation tool! Written in AutoHotkey.
Soft

Re: AutoHotFlow - Simple creation of little applications

13 Feb 2015, 23:48

nice visual programmig tool!
may I translate this into Korean?
AutoHotkey & AutoHotkey_H v1.1.22.07
bichlepa

14 Feb 2015, 04:49

Of course you can translate it!
I have just created a translation tool. You can find it in the folder "language". It will ask you for every translation that may be needed in AutoHotFlow and show the other existing translations.
Scripting is too complicated? Try AutoHotFlow, the graphical automation tool! Written in AutoHotkey.
Soft

15 Feb 2015, 04:57

@bichlepa / :bravo:
AutoHotkey & AutoHotkey_H v1.1.22.07
bichlepa

17 Feb 2015, 09:29

New Update with some new elements.
bichlepa

Re: AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

12 Mar 2015, 04:44

New update. :)
I have included many basic elements such as mathematical functions, sting and list management.
Now there is evething that is needed to do create useful flows. :D
Please test it, use it and give feedback.
bichlepa

09 Jun 2015, 11:26

A new update is available! It contains loop elements! :D

There are following now loops: Simple loop, loop with condition, Work through a list, parse a string, loop through files

Inside a loop there are some variables available. At least a_index and some others, depending on the loop type. Similar to the loops in ahk.

I will try to implement a help that will explain each element and also list the available variables inside a loop.
bichlepa

20 Jun 2015, 11:10

New update!
I have written a help that explains every action, condition, trigger and loop.
If you like, you may help me improving the help and make it more comprehensive. I have written it with LibreOffice.
bichlepa

15 Aug 2015, 13:20

New Update!

I have implemented a new Debug Dialogue. I've also made many internal improvements, which cost me much time. Main changes:
  • Better communication between manager and flows
  • Every element logs everything and shows dialogue on error.
I tinkered a new example flow. It is a reminder to regularly make a break. It reminds you to make 10 minutes break every hour. It consieders every short break. So, two times 5 minutes will be okay, too.
bichlepa

21 Aug 2015, 13:32

New update!

I have added two new action:
  • Seach pixel
  • Get pixel color
Additionally there are two new assistants. The first is for getting RGB Color IDs (either by using the system dialogue or by importing a color from screen).
The second helps to find out coordinates by moving mouse on the desired position.

At last I have found my old translation tool. I have modified it for AutoHotFlow.
bichlepa

01 Sep 2015, 09:53

New update! :-)
In the settings of element I have made an improvement. Near to each edit field there is now an icon which shows the content type (string, expression or variable name). When clicking on it, it shows a tooltip with a short description and examples. Furthermore AHF tries to find errors while the user is editing the element. For example, if a field musn't be empty, but currently is, a red icon shows that there is an error.

The second change is the improvement of the actions "Message box" and "Input box", and the condition "Confirmation dialog".
Here you see an example showing the improvements:

At last I have improved the action "Play sound". Now it is possible so select a system sound.
bichlepa

03 Sep 2015, 14:19

Again a new update!

To make AHF interesting to AHK coder, I start to include actions which are not trivial to implement in AHK. I seek for solutions in forum and use the found libraries in AHF.
These are the new actions:
  • HTTP Request. It allows to send any HTTP request to any server. I've used the HTTP Request functions of VxE to implement that feature.
  • Screenshot. It allows to make a screenshot either of the whole screen, part of a screen or of a window. The screenshot is saved to file. I've used GDI+ standard library of tic for that.
bichlepa

07 Sep 2015, 05:56

New update!

I have added some new actions:
  • Eject drive. There are three ejection methods: One of them is only for CD drives. The second is the alternative method descrined in the AHK help. The disadvantage is, that the drive is ejected, even if it is in use. The third method is safe. Thanks to SKAN for the Eject function which allows to eject a drive safely.
  • Lock or unlock drive. Probably only for CD drives.
  • Get drive informations. Allows to get informations like label, type, free space, ... of a drive.
  • Change drive label.
  • List drives. It is possible to get only one drive type.
And there is a new trigger:
  • File observer. Allows to monitor a folder for changes. It can be selected, which events should trigger it. Thanks to HotKeyIt for the WatchDirectory function
Thanks to just me helping me with his ScrollGUI function. I could now make the important buttons alwasys visible in the settings of element window. Previously, if a the window was high, one needed to scroll down in order to reach the Save and Cancel buttons.
bichlepa

14 Sep 2015, 10:48

New Update!
Thank to the Class Monitor of jNizM, which I have extended a bit, there are now two new actions:
  • Set monitor settings
  • Get monitor settings
With this you can change the brightness, contrast, gamma, color gain and color temperature.
A possible application would be to reduce the sleep-consuming proportion of blue in the evening.
Danielsan73

16 Sep 2015, 02:16

i have a heavy iusses with the windows dimensions:

too big and not allineate controls
have to maximize and resize all of them

Window. 8.1 in 1920x1080 resolution
see below:

How to fix it?
Attachments
Immagine.jpg
bichlepa

18 Sep 2015, 12:55

Hello Danielsan73,
Thank you very much for reporting this issue.
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the problem thoug I'm using windows 8.1, too. I've also tested it on three other devices.
I guess, AutoHotFlow gets a wrong screen resolution. However this still does not explain the wrong positioning of controls in the settings window. :(
Could you please execute this test script and tell me which resolutions it shows?
Danielsan73

25 Sep 2015, 00:33

bichlepa wrote:Hello Danielsan73,
Thank you very much for reporting this issue.
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the problem thoug I'm using windows 8.1, too. I've also tested it on three other devices.
I guess, AutoHotFlow gets a wrong screen resolution. However this still does not explain the wrong positioning of controls in the settings window. :(
Could you please execute this test script and tell me which resolutions it shows?
here the results:

MonitorPrimary: 1
MonitorWorkAreaLeft: 0
MonitorWorkArearight: 1920
MonitorWorkAreatop: 0
MonitorWorkAreabottom: 1032
A_ScreenWidth: 1920
A_ScreenHeight: 1080
VirtualWidth: 1920
VirtualHeight: 1080

in the Other my PC it work fine. Thankyou
bichlepa

21 Oct 2015, 14:06

New update!

I've improved the actions for getting and setting the monitor settings.

There is a better window management. If a settings window is opened, the main window of the editor will not be deactivated anymore. Most of the function are deactivated then until the settings window is closed. Also the message boxes which appear when exiting the application were redesigned.

I did not find the reason for the problem mentioned by Danielsan73. If anybody has this problem, too, please contact me. We'll find it out.

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”