AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
Soft
GitHub: visionary1

Re: AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

21 Oct 2015, 16:19

sorry for being super late :cry: , I translated some controls and messages into Korean
I'll update this when I free from work

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

AutoHotkey & AutoHotkey_H v1.1.22.07
bichlepa
GitHub: bichlepa

24 Oct 2015, 04:20

Thank you, Soft! :thumbup:
I'll include the translation in the next update. I look forward to the full translation.
Scripting is too complicated? Try AutoHotFlow, the graphical automation tool! Written in AutoHotkey.
Danielsan73

03 Dec 2015, 05:36

Just tested new version .... in PC with Windows10 in my home it work perfectly..

but in PC with Win 8.1 @ work make this:

at 1st run AHFlow open the GUI out of my screen and i have to fix it by maximize the window.
i hope it help.
bichlepa

03 Dec 2015, 13:57

I see that the problem occurs if a windows is moved to a specific size. But I have no idea how to solve it. I've created a new topic in the help section. Maybe you want to participate.
Scripting is too complicated? Try AutoHotFlow, the graphical automation tool! Written in AutoHotkey.
bichlepa

08 Dec 2015, 04:15

I have published a new upadate with bugfixes. This should also fix the windows dimensions bug.
Danielsan73

09 Dec 2015, 11:38

bichlepa wrote:I have published a new upadate with bugfixes. This should also fix the windows dimensions bug.

nice it solved my problem too!

Thankyou
bichlepa

07 Mar 2016, 11:39

I'm working on AutoHotFlow again since end of February. I'm working through the entire code and make many changes. This will be improved:
  • There are memory leaks, so for example after an execution of a flow, the used variables are kept in the RAM.
  • Loading an saving a flow will be much faster.
  • Currently I'm trying to realize multithreading (which AutoHotkey doesn't support by default). This will increase the performance significantly. Especially during execution of a flow.
  • There will be a better installer, which will be able to install AutoHotFlow into the "program files" folder. Simple extraction will still be possible.
  • I will implement an export an import feature for flows.
There is plenty of work to be done until the next release. I'll appreciate if you will help me coding.
akhileshg1988

16 Jun 2017, 06:34

Hey there!
Tried using AutoHotFlow today. Need some help. Could someone kindly enlighten me as to how to use variable names in any flow?
I mean does a variable name need to be escaped using curly braces or something else?

Thanks
Akhilesh Chandra Gairola
bichlepa

16 Jun 2017, 08:29

Hello Akhilesh,
there is a symbol near to each edit field. If you click on it, you will see a short explanation with examples in a tooltip.
akhileshg1988

16 Jun 2017, 12:17

I chose the action "Write To File" in one of my flows.
There I wanted to write the copied data to a .txt file as soon as clipboard changes.
While writing the contents if the clipboard to a .txt file, how do I use the variable A_Clipboard in the Action field where I've to enter the text to be written?
bichlepa

16 Jun 2017, 12:34

You have to put the variable a_clipboard inside percent signs. In your case this should work: %a_clipboard%
bichlepa

04 May 2018, 13:15

Unfortunately I have some bad news. I'm struggling with crashes. I spent lot of time to fix them, but I was not successful yet.
Anyone who can help, please read the appeal for help.
kdaube

WEhere are the genrated scripts stored?

19 May 2018, 11:21

During conversion on the Lang thread I discovered this application. I couldn't resist and created a small script:
- set up a timer for every 1/2h
- activate a window (a speed test for the internet).
- press a button and then another one
It works as intended and now I have useful results from the speed test without sitting around at the computer and drinking coffee.
The name of my flow is RunClabTest. I con not find any file with this name in the Working directory (H:\Utilities\DDDutils\AutoHotFlow), nor in the original working directory (C:\Users\Klaus\Documents\AutoHotFlow default working direction). I finally detected New-flow.ini in the installation folder: H:\Utilities\AutoHotkey\AutoHotFlow\Saved Flows - which I renamed to RunClabTest.ini after closing the AutoHotFlowManager. Opening it again I had what I wanted. It seems that I missed the correct sequence of actions: renaming from New-flow to my name after editing (creating the flow).
Klaus Daube, Zürich, CH
MrSnowball

08 Jul 2018, 14:24

Hello!

This tool is just perfect for automating things. But I encountered an error: math expressions just won't work. When I try to assign a new variable and set it's value as expression - nothing works.

In example, I want to use simple division. So I assign a variable DIV, and a value of VAR1/VAR2. Whenever I try to check the result, it is always empty. Also other actions just do not work, like Rounding a number doesn't work (an error happens with "Input value is not a number").

I did check that variable's value is the result of an expression.
MrSnowball

10 Jul 2018, 15:33

Also, how do I send variable value as a keystroke? Setting %var% in the "Text to send" field always outputting that "%var%" text, no matter what mode it is selected to operate with.
MrSnowball

10 Jul 2018, 18:36

Answering my own 2 questions: I found a workaround.

First, I saw it is possible to run simple AHK script within an action node, so there I just imported DIV, exported DIVRESULT and executed this tiny script:

Code: [Select all] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

DIVRESULT := DIV
DIVRESULT/=4

and voila, simple maths done with complex instruments :D

Moving forward, you can "send" variables using clipboard. So you need 2 nodes, in the first one you "Set clipboard" with your variable, and in the second node you send ^v.
bichlepa

11 Jul 2018, 00:12

I'm sorry being absent last days.
I know that there are some bugs in AutoHotFlow v0. But in last months I spent my time to finish v1.
Unfortunately the release of v1 does not come into sight, therefore I will soon have a look at v0 and fix the reported bugs.
MrSnowball

11 Jul 2018, 16:23

bichlepa wrote:I'm sorry being absent last days.
I know that there are some bugs in AutoHotFlow v0. But in last months I spent my time to finish v1.
Unfortunately the release of v1 does not come into sight, therefore I will soon have a look at v0 and fix the reported bugs.

Keep up the good work! I just tested v1 and there are so many QoL improvements I cannot wait for official release :D
simonic99
Facebook: simonfhagan

12 Aug 2018, 19:29

This is great. However, when I try to edit to supplied examples I get a message saying the AutoHotFlow manager needs to be started.

example.png
example.png (48.7 KiB) Viewed 101 times

Any suggestions?

Thanks for a great tool.

EDIT:
Sorry didn't give any system spec - just in case this solution is useful to others - Windows 7 is my OS.

I've solved the problem by running the program as Administrator.
bichlepa

17 Aug 2018, 12:53

It seems that AutoHotFlow can't write to the directory where it is located without administrator rights. It may also not be able to save any flow.
Did you move it to the "program files" folder?

Return to “Scripts and Functions”