Quick tip for anyone using sublimetext

Discuss features, issues, about Editors for AHK
KuroiLight

Quick tip for anyone using sublimetext

21 Sep 2017, 02:18

Not sure if this should go in this section or another, but it pertains to writing AHK code using the available plugin in sublime_text.

Heres a quick fix a highlighting issue that occurs when writing in OneTrueBrace style with if statements
the issue is with this line (78) in the tmLanguage file: https://github.com/ahkscript/SublimeAut ... nguage#L78
just change the regex to ^\s*((?!\bif\b)\w+)(\()(.*)(\))\s*({)\s*(;?.*)$
This issue can still occur with other statements unless its expanded for those too. but it was most commonly annoying on if statements.

:salute:
Windows 10, Ryzen 1600, 16GB G.Skill DDR4, 8GB RX 480 | [MyScripts][MySublimeSettings] [Unlicense][MIT License]
01/24/18
[/color]
BoBo

Re: Quick tip for anyone using sublimetext

23 Sep 2017, 02:42

KuroiLight wrote:Not sure if this should go in this section or another, but it pertains to writing AHK code using the available plugin in sublime_text.

Heres a quick fix a highlighting issue that occurs when writing in OneTrueBrace style with if statements
the issue is with this line (78) in the tmLanguage file: https://github.com/ahkscript/SublimeAut ... nguage#L78
This issue can still occur with other statements unless its expanded for those too. but it was most commonly annoying on if statements.

:thumbup:
nnnik

11 Mar 2018, 12:06

It seems we missed this after adding the Editors section.
I moved it to the correct section now.
Recommends AHK Studio
Cerberus

28 May 2018, 16:45

KuroiLight wrote:Not sure if this should go in this section or another, but it pertains to writing AHK code using the available plugin in sublime_text.

Hmm could you explain what this changes? I've edited my own version, so I don't really remember what it used to be and how that looked. My regex version is even shorter than the one on Github, even though I'm sure I installed the package after the latest Github version.
swagfag

28 May 2018, 17:04

i think the original incorrectly considered the following a function definition:

Code: Select all

if(something){
	; whatever
}
Cerberus

28 May 2018, 17:43

swagfag wrote:i think the original incorrectly considered the following a function definition:

Code: Select all

if(something){
	; whatever
}
Ahh, I see, yes, that's it! I probably never noticed because I always use spaces. I've added it to my .sublime-syntax file.

Return to “Editors”