SciTE4Autohotkey style editor

The popular SciTE-based AutoHotkey Script Editor
JANGOON

SciTE4Autohotkey style editor

15 Jun 2022, 16:32

Before I begin, I do not speak English, so this article informs you that I have used a translator.

-- I don't know if it's right to write here because it's my first time using the forum. :? --

The style editor built into SciTE4 Autohotkey has fewer options to choose from, and I don't know which one to change.
So I made a new style editor.

When you run style editor, all options are displayed in Korean. (Because I'm Korean)
But, pressing ENG checkbox in the upper right corner changes all options to English notation.

When you mouse over an item in each option, the Status Bar at the bottom shows an explanation of which style the option changes.

The "Open to" button displays a list of styles in the default path and loads the style selected by the user into the style editor.
The "Open Current style" button brings the style currently applied to SciTE4AutoHotkey to the style editor.

The "Preview" button applies the style currently edited in style editor to the currently running SciTE4AutoHotkey.
The "Cancel" button below cancels the previous preview and applies the previously applied style to SciTE4AutoHotkey.

The "Save" button saves the current edit and asks if it applies to SciTE4AutoHotkey if it is not the style being applied, and executes it.

* If some themes or users have modified the style.properties file themselves, the style may not be loaded properly.

* The list of fonts displayed in the style editor reads and displays the fonts installed on your computer.
* However, some fonts do not apply to SciTE4 AutoHotkey. I don't know why, so just choose another font.

* Run "URLDownloadToFile" on initial execution. It was included to check the number of users.
* It is a 1 byte file with only "1" written on it.

download : https://url.kr/w8mn9x
source : https://url.kr/2yd9uo

Return to “SciTE4AutoHotkey”