Scite4AHK Install Help

The popular SciTE-based AutoHotkey Script Editor
Snow

Scite4AHK Install Help

24 Aug 2016, 11:47

This is going to sound ridiculous, but I can't seem to get Scite4AHK installed at all (why there isn't a simple installer is beyond me).

Whenever running the installer all I get is a message, "Ooops ;p", I do not have normal Scite installed (fresh format), trying to follow instructions in scipatches leads to my PC bitching about "patch" not being recognizable as a command and there's /zero/ documentation anywhere for this silly program.

I don't remember it being this much of a pain in the ass in the past; what changed? I was even forced to install standard AHK to run the install script instead of using V2 like I would prefer.

Feel free to move to the help forum but it doesn't really deal with AHK itself so I figured this forum would do better.

Re: Scite4AHK Install Help

24 Aug 2016, 13:53

If you check the SciTE4AutoHotkey forum thread, or one of the ~10 other forum threads on this subject, you will see that the website used in the installation has been down for a while now.
Snow

24 Aug 2016, 20:00

Guest wrote:If you check the SciTE4AutoHotkey forum thread, or one of the ~10 other forum threads on this subject, you will see that the website used in the installation has been down for a while now.

Would you care to provide a link? It would be appreciated; forum search brings nothing and it'd save time digging through pages of threads.

To clarify; this means Scite4AHK is no longer a functioning program unless you happen to have an old version already setup?
rediffusion

29 Oct 2019, 12:40

@Snow
Would you care to provide a link?
Here you can find all the info.
is no longer a functioning program
Yes, that's right, but some people still use it (e.i. - big files, 80 programming languages). :HeHe:
unless you happen to have an old version already setup?
The link above is all there.
Last edited by rediffusion on 29 Oct 2019, 13:02, edited 2 times in total.
gregster

29 Oct 2019, 12:44

@rediffusion: Could you please stop unburying ancient posts. Your posts are neither very entertaining nor helpful in these cases. Thank you!

Return to “SciTE4AutoHotkey”