Sorry, but I hope you don't mind some further questions on Bookmarks and Breakpoints. Firstly I love the way that these are displayed in the Code explorer window! But I wonder if you / others would find the following suggestions useful:
1) To display next to each Breakpoint or Bookmark shown in the Code Explorer window, the line number where they are?
2) When any Breakpoint / Bookmark is clicked on in the Code Explorer, the row of code in the code window is highlighted. This is great. But if there are multiple Breakpoints / Bookmarks with the same name
, would it be possible to highlight all the rows in the code window with that Breakpoint / Bookmark name?
3) Similar to (2), if the word Breakpoint or Bookmark (ie., the folder name) is highlighted in the Code Explorer, could all the lines with Breakpoints or Bookmarks be highlighted in the code window?
4) When adding or deleting Breakpoints / Bookmarks, I'm not sure how to get these reflected in the Code Explorer - is it via a right click and Refresh Code Explorer
? If so I can't seem to get this to work reliably - 3 refreshes of the Code Explorer still doesn't show any changes to actual Breakpoints / Bookmarks - I'm certainly doing something wrong
5) Finally, I've noticed that the code window seems to sometimes scroll right when lines are highlighted after the corresponding Code Explorer Breakpoint / Bookmark is selected in the Code Explorer. I can't work out anything systematic here, but I'm probably being confound by issue (4)! Is it possible to arrange that the code window does not scroll right?
Sorry for all the Qs, and if there are options for these already, please forgive me for not having found them!