Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

chango
Posts: 11
Joined: 27 May 2017, 12:10

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

27 May 2017, 18:22

I cant seem to find the "rand" function in Pulover's macro maker can anyone help ?
chango
Posts: 11
Joined: 27 May 2017, 12:10

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

27 May 2017, 18:31

Ok I found it dohhh

Use the Random command in the Run / File / String / Misc. window to generate a random number. The command will save the number inside a variable of your choice. Use this variable inside commands like Sleep enclosed in percent signs, e.g. %Rand% and directly inside functions and expressions, e.g. MyArray[Rand].
gAlexUA
Posts: 1
Joined: 09 Jun 2017, 09:28

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

09 Jun 2017, 09:35

Hi,
Could you tell me how to use the RegExMatch function ("abcXYZ123", "abc (. *) 123", SubPat) and outputting a message with the variable SubPat1 in Macro Creator Pulover?
MKARMAN

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

13 Jun 2017, 18:06

Hello!
I'm new to this system, but was wondering is it possible to create an input box in Pulover's Macro Creator? I would like it to be able to prompt an input box and then be able to save that input into a variable.
Thanks,
Mark
hasantr
Posts: 6
Joined: 05 Apr 2016, 14:18

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

17 Jun 2017, 12:35

MKARMAN wrote:Hello!
I'm new to this system, but was wondering is it possible to create an input box in Pulover's Macro Creator? I would like it to be able to prompt an input box and then be able to save that input into a variable.
Thanks,
Mark



Image


I do not know english. I was not sure, but I think you wanted to do it.
dresdres

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

17 Jun 2017, 12:57

Hi, I am trying to do bacic copy and paste from excel to a web based app. I tried using the record button but when i play back everything goes haywire. Is this software compatible with windows 10?
hasantr
Posts: 6
Joined: 05 Apr 2016, 14:18

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

17 Jun 2017, 13:59

Hi dresdres.

Compatible with Windows 10. Try uninstalling and reloading the application. Maybe you can try the portable version.

Perhaps it will be tiring if you create each step yourself instead of using the registration process, but can guarantee that it works well.


Image

Occasionally it becomes a problem for novice users when the mouse coordinates are windows. Set to Screen.
Last edited by hasantr on 17 Jun 2017, 14:02, edited 1 time in total.
hasantr
Posts: 6
Joined: 05 Apr 2016, 14:18

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

17 Jun 2017, 14:02

dresdres wrote:Hi, I am trying to do bacic copy and paste from excel to a web based app. I tried using the record button but when i play back everything goes haywire. Is this software compatible with windows 10?


I can not help much because I do not speak English. Sorry.
mkarman728
Posts: 1
Joined: 01 Apr 2017, 18:41

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

Yesterday, 10:50

hasantr wrote:
MKARMAN wrote:Hello!
I'm new to this system, but was wondering is it possible to create an input box in Pulover's Macro Creator? I would like it to be able to prompt an input box and then be able to save that input into a variable.
Thanks,
Mark



Image


I do not know english. I was not sure, but I think you wanted to do it.


THANK YOU!!!! :D :D :D

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests