Error in Pulover Macro Creator

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

ricowars

Error in Pulover Macro Creator

10 Aug 2021, 12:49

Rodolfo, When I try to insert a line of code, the line pastes into another macro page or elsewhere. Sometimes I run the code and a line of code runs at the wrong time because it's in another macro.

Pt BR:
Quando tento inserir uma linha de código, a linha cola em outra página de macro ou em outro lugar do meu projeto. Algumas vezes eu rodo o código e uma linha de código é executada na hora errada pois está em outra macro ou em outro lugar do meu projeto.

:headwall: :terms:
ricowars

Re: Error in Pulover Macro Creator

11 Aug 2021, 12:18

Vim para informar que o erro agora está muito mais recorrente, quase toda vez que eu vou colar, excluir, alterar ou inserir uma linha de código, ela executa mas em outra macro, a linha é incluída em outra página de macro ou é deletado alguma linha da outra macro.
AzertyNL

Re: Error in Pulover Macro Creator

15 Nov 2021, 12:33

I would like to let you know I am facing the same and more similar issues. Once my macro grows a bit bigger (let's say 10-20 tabs (macros and functions) all 10-200 lines long) I often see that a ctrl-c ctrl-v combination makes the copied segment appear at a totally wrong location (it usually ends up in one of the functions at the end of my macro) instead of the selected location before typing ctrl-v. While working on larger macros I spend more time debugging these kind of 'rogue' commands appearing in unintended locations than on actual programming mistakes.

One of the similar issues i face is that when i am dragging a macro (1 tab containing a macro of function) to a different location in the order of all otherstabs , there is about a 50% chance the whole macro file gets messed up and a "missing endif" or similar warning pops up which is the crystal clear indicator to me the whole file was corrupted.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”