Macro for BlueStacks

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

out4trout

Macro for BlueStacks

07 Nov 2023, 11:31

I am New to this, but let me say I am fascinated by the abilities that these macros have!
I came across it as I was trying to find an easier way to do repetitive tasks on a video game. I play the game using Bluestacks which I am sure you know is an android emulator. I have started to play with Pulover's macro creator, Version: 5.4.1Release Date: September, 2021AutoHotkey Version: 1.1.33.09
and am able to do simple ones on my computer. Then I tried to record a macro that would tap the screeen inside the Bluestacks emulator, thereby clicking the items inside the Bluestack, which would result in progress within the game. I failed!
I am guessing there is a trick to clicking inside this sort of virtual space? I have searched this forum, but I am not understanding or I am not finding the correct solution.
So how do I create a macro that will work inside a bluestacks emulator instance? It will be short...Click this, wait, click this other thing, wait, click this last thing. Then I want it to run again in say 90 mins...
Logixtu

Re: Macro for BlueStacks

23 Feb 2024, 20:21

If you are manually opening Bluestacks and the game and leaving them open then all you would need to do would be run the WinActivate command, use the three dots and right click the instance, it will be whatever the instance is named. I have my macro press F11 (right click and insert keystroke F11 Normal) to fullscreen it since Bluestacks 5 doesn't seem to open in the same place consistently for me. Then add a mouse command, set it to Move And Click, under Coordinates use the three dots and right click where you want it to click and it will get the Cords for you. Set Button to left, Normal, and click count (how many times), repeat should be set to one and delay doesn't seem to matter but I usually set mine to 500 at a minimum. After adding the click command you should add a Pause command se it for 90 Minutes or however long, I like to add in some random delays as well to try to avoid bot detection. Set the Loop count in the top right for however many time you want, 0 for infinite and that should do it!

If you are running multiple instances or want to have PMC open and close BS each time that is a little bit more in-depth but not too difficult.

I run a ton of Bluestacks automation with PMC, if you have additional questions I would love to help out!

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”