Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

LucidSoul

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

27 Jul 2017, 23:28

I'm trying to send the keyboard command windows+left so that I can snap my windows to the left and right sides of my screen. The other key combination that I have tried have worked fine, but the windows key doesn't want to show up when inputting keyboard commands.
hasantr

Re: awsome tool!

28 Jul 2017, 01:53

mikeyta wrote:PMC is too powerful! Is it possible for regular old folk to use this without much know how?
I can make a loop and put in delay and such but once I get into keeping 6 buff up for my mmo I found it rather impossible without much understanding of PMC
Is there a way I can use it to hit F1 every 30 seconds and F2 every 5 min, and F3 every 8 seconds. And so on for F3-F6 with all different cool down.
Thanks for looking into this

I play mmo and wanted to use it to keep up my buff . But the pixil tutorial lost me
Try this.
TimerKey.zip
(685 Bytes) Downloaded 442 times
hasantr

28 Jul 2017, 02:06

LucidSoul wrote:I'm trying to send the keyboard command windows+left so that I can snap my windows to the left and right sides of my screen. The other key combination that I have tried have worked fine, but the windows key doesn't want to show up when inputting keyboard commands.
Sample.png
Sample.png (3.06 KiB) Viewed 6894 times
mikeyta

28 Jul 2017, 12:31

hasantr wrote:
mikeyta wrote:PMC is too powerful! Is it possible for regular old folk to use this without much know how?
I can make a loop and put in delay and such but once I get into keeping 6 buff up for my mmo I found it rather impossible without much understanding of PMC
Is there a way I can use it to hit F1 every 30 seconds and F2 every 5 min, and F3 every 8 seconds. And so on for F3-F6 with all different cool down.

I play mmo and wanted to use it to keep up my buff . But the pixil tutorial lost me
Try this.
TimerKey.zip
:superhappy: :bravo: :dance:

Hi Hasantr,
I am loving it!!! oh my goodness I am never going to die again!
May I request one more? but this time it is for 10 different things . I got 4 buff and 6 spells with different cool down.
I want it to help me press 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.
can you give them all a cool down of 10 sec and I can modify them individually. I am too excited to figure how you wrote this but I know how to edit time. and make it loop.
I appreciate your time and have a great weekend.
hasantr

28 Jul 2017, 13:27

mikeyta wrote:
hasantr wrote:

Try this.
TimerKey.zip

Hi Hasantr,
May I request one more? but this time it is for 10 different things . I got 4 buff and 6 spells with different cool down.
can you give them all a cool down of 10 sec and I can modify them individually. I am too excited to figure how you wrote this but I know how to edit time. and make it loop.
Hi mikeyta!
I know very little English. Thank you, please thank the MacroCreator developer.

If I understood what you wanted:
10Key.zip
(386 Bytes) Downloaded 395 times

If you want to improve yourself: https://www.youtube.com/channel/uc6w4jg ... pyq/videos
mikeyta

28 Jul 2017, 15:08

hasantr wrote:
mikeyta wrote:
hasantr wrote:

Try this.
TimerKey.zip

Hi Hasantr,
Hi mikeyta!
I know very little English. Thank you, please thank the MacroCreator developer.

If I understood what you wanted: 10Key.zip

If you want to improve yourself: https://www.youtube.com/channel/uc6w4jg ... pyq/videos
Thanks Mr Pulover.
Your program is powerful and I hope to be able to use more of its function some day with help from others such as Hasantr
Coda0415

02 Aug 2017, 11:06

Hello, I am trying to use the macro creator to count the number of photos in a folder, is there anyway to do that? Thank you!

-Coda
hasantr

03 Aug 2017, 02:36

Coda0415 wrote:Hello, I am trying to use the macro creator to count the number of photos in a folder, is there anyway to do that? Thank you!

-Coda
Adapt your work. It counts the jpg files in the folder you specify.
CountJpg.zip
(380 Bytes) Downloaded 391 times
Coda0415

04 Aug 2017, 16:00

Thank you very much, however I seem to be struggling to adapt it to work. I tried changing the *.jpg* to *.CR2* for the file type, but it cannot find any of the photos. Is there something I may be doing wrong?

04 Aug 2017, 16:10

Coda0415 wrote:Thank you very much, however I seem to be struggling to adapt it to work. I tried changing the *.jpg* to *.CR2* for the file type, but it cannot find any of the photos. Is there something I may be doing wrong?

I had a comma in the name of my folder, that is what was throwing it out of whack. thank you again! But another question, can I save the number in as a variable to compare to another folder at another time?
hasantr

04 Aug 2017, 16:32

Coda0415 wrote:Thank you very much, however I seem to be struggling to adapt it to work. I tried changing the *.jpg* to *.CR2* for the file type, but it cannot find any of the photos. Is there something I may be doing wrong?
Maybe the address of your photo folder is wrong.
It works this way.

V:\DCIM\100CANON\*.cr2*
CountCr2.zip
(385 Bytes) Downloaded 375 times
hasantr

04 Aug 2017, 16:40

Guest wrote:

I had a comma in the name of my folder, that is what was throwing it out of whack. thank you again! But another question, can I save the number in as a variable to compare to another folder at another time?
Sleep time came here.I will answer tomorrow.
hasantr

05 Aug 2017, 03:52

Guest wrote:

Maybe you can shape this work according to your needs.
CountCr2Compare.zip
(584 Bytes) Downloaded 386 times
CAH9t

11 Aug 2017, 20:40

Practically it can't record a single controlclick! Don't know why, but it's a fact. Code looks fine.
hasantr

12 Aug 2017, 06:16

CAH9t wrote:Practically it can't record a single controlclick! Don't know why, but it's a fact. Code looks fine.
Actually, I do not quite understand what the problem is. Maybe this can help.
2017-08-12_1514.png
2017-08-12_1514.png (28.18 KiB) Viewed 6716 times
CAH9t

16 Aug 2017, 08:16

hasantr wrote: Actually, I do not quite understand what the problem is. Maybe this can help.
I know, I know. I don't understand it myself - shoulda worked. And of course it's of no help, I tried all sorts of combinations of those options and winXP/win7 .
hasantr

16 Aug 2017, 08:53

CAH9t wrote:
hasantr wrote: Actually, I do not quite understand what the problem is. Maybe this can help.
I know, I know. I don't understand it myself - shoulda worked. And of course it's of no help, I tried all sorts of combinations of those options and winXP/win7 .

Sorry, there is no solution to this. Because the controls do not work everywhere. You have to save mouse clicks.

17 Aug 2017, 15:22

the Pulover Macro Creator website is dead. can anyone help?
hasantr

19 Aug 2017, 11:57

joedf wrote:You can still download it from github. https://github.com/Pulover/PuloversMacr ... /releases/
Cheers :+1:
When will the new version be released? Do you have any information? I like this program very much.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”