Pulover's Macro Creator - similar things in other languages?

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Rorqual

Pulover's Macro Creator - similar things in other languages?

15 Feb 2017, 08:49

I'm looking for software like Pulover's Macro Creator in other languages - not the AHK language aspect or the macro aspect, but the 'building valid code (in this case AHK but whatever language is fine) by using dialogs and other GUI elements. You don't need to 'remember' the particulars of the AHK syntax, how to enclose variables or whatever, while using his graphical code builder - and at the end, you can export valid code as text only.

I'm looking for similar software so that I may find features that other software has, to use as inspiration for things to suggest or add to pulover's macro creator myself as a branch. I have a feeling there are better ways to do certain things, and some features that might be missing, but not sure what they are :-)

I tried and failed to find such software on my own because 'visual gui programming' mostly returns flow chart style programming, or DRAKON style programming, which isn't really visual coding - it still requires you learn the language rather than learn where buttons are that give you dialogs which prompt you (explain to you) what type of stuff to type, then transform that into code and maintain a visual representation that is readable/simple.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”