File counting then depending on count certain wait times and actions

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

OrangeView

File counting then depending on count certain wait times and actions

04 May 2017, 13:04

Hey all,
Another beginner question here.

This is a step in the process that I am stumped on: Ctrl+A to open all images in a folder to load into Corel Photo Paint, then once all of the images load into Corel, CTRL+P.

I have that task implemented very easily, though there is a catch. The number of images vary from 1 to over 100. I have a winwaitnotactive and the timeout set to 15 seconds to give it enough time incase there are lots of images. Because if it sends Ctrl+P too early while images are still loading it will open the print screen, but not print all of the images since they were not completely loaded before the ctrl+p action.

I was not able to find a way to monitor the CPU usage of a certain program within Pulovers Macro Creator. So now I am stuck exporting my script and working on it strickly in AHK.

How do I incorporate:
File count in certain Directory / Wait a certain amount of time for a certain amount of files / hit Ctrl=P

Thanks again.
OrangeView

Re: File counting then depending on count certain wait times and actions

04 May 2017, 13:10

I also tried a work around where It would open task manager / wait for the CPU usage to be 0% for corel. Though that was a bit too much for me to try and figure out in either Pulover of AHK alone.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”