Autohotkey into Python

Post AHK_H specific scripts & libraries and discuss the usage and development of HotKeyIt's fork/branch
Meril

Autohotkey into Python

11 Nov 2019, 10:47

Hallo,
it's me again ! as i said, im new here & trying to convert an Autohotkey script into Python but unfortunately never worked with AutoHotkey. I heard that´s possible but what is the best way to do it? The actual Autohotkey script read data from an XML files, save that data into an Excel-file and at the end save the XLM files in a folder. has someone already converted an Autohotkey script into Python ? if it is the case ... please tell me how to start it... Thanks in advance.

here for exple couple of code lines:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
path_textfile := A_WorkingDir . "\ReportStatistikTool.txt"
; Ordner mit den Reportfiles
path_Array := StrSplit(A_WorkingDir , "\")
anzIter := path_Array.Length()-4
Loop, %anzIter%
{
erg_Path := erg_Path . path_Array[A_Index] . "\"
}

path_reportfiles := erg_Path . "STA\SW\Report"
path_reportfiles_search_XML_File := path_reportfiles . "\startC_*.xml"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The only thing i can is the following:
the script is saved as Textfile named "ReportStatistikTool.txt" in my "Working Directory" & work as following:
first line:He creates a "Path_Textfile" from the current Working Directory.
No Idea what he exactly does from line 3 until the end. It will be great if someone could help me to understand it or may be help me to find a possible conversion into Python . Thanks in advance
Meril

Re: Autohotkey into Python

18 Nov 2019, 12:06

:(
joedf

Re: Autohotkey into Python

18 Nov 2019, 12:11

You should share the full script, otherwise we are cannot help you efficiently... :/
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “AutoHotkey_H”