Lib stays encrypted, gets decrypted automatically

Post AHK_H specific scripts & libraries and discuss the usage and development of HotKeyIt's fork/branch
Qysh

Re: Lib stays encrypted, gets decrypted automatically

27 Jun 2018, 15:23

You would need a launcher that encrypts the libary and then launches the main script
Masonjar13

Re: Lib stays encrypted, gets decrypted automatically

06 Jul 2018, 20:27

In terms of keeping the library itself encrypted, but still have the ability to auto-include (if that's what you're going for), I have no idea how to do that. But, there's a few options for keeping encrypted library files.

1) Use Deo's library. You can encrypt the file beforehand, decrypt them in the main script to use. You can even use #include; use #include *i, check if it was included (check a variable or something), then if it's not, decrypt it and reload the script. This will likely cause an error if you're calling functions though (function not found error). In that case, as mentioned, use a launcher script.

2) Use my PIN class. It's essentially an easy-to-use encrypted file wrapper for Deo's library. You can use the same methods I mentioned above.

In pretty much any case that full #include functionality is needed, you'll need a separate launcher.
My Personal Function Library | Old Build - New Build

Return to “AutoHotkey_H”