How to install _H Topic is solved

Ask for help, how to use AHK_H, etc.
Gremlin

How to install _H  Topic is solved

17 May 2017, 13:24

Hello how to install autohotkey_H ?
I followed the instructions in about post but whenever i compiled my script i got a message mmsvcr100.dll is missing.I dont know whats wrong.
Also i get error about encrypt password too. it compiles my program if i move it to a folder containing mmsvcr100.dll.(thats bad because i lose portability) with error mentioned before though.Also my compiled script consumes 2 times more ram than ahk_L.What bin file should i choose to compile my script?
I wanted to try AHK_H v2 if it could solve a problem i have but problem remains.The problem is that i use hotstrings to expand my email but sometimes it fails.The problem happens only for the first try of hostring typed in input box.For example i have the hotstring ::email::[email protected] if i type in youtube search input "email" to expand my email it wont.if i type email again it will expand normally as it should.The first expansion in input box wont expand though and thats a problem.
Any suggestions?
HotKeyIt

Re: How to install _H

17 May 2017, 16:33

Unfortunately msvcr100.dll is required, if you want portability you can copy it to %A_WinDir%\System32 or SysWOW64.
The default password is AutoHotkey, you would need to recompile AutoHotkey to change the password, see here: https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic ... 65&t=28815
Ram usage might be high because of WinAPI: http://hotkeyit.github.io/v2/docs/commands/WinApi.htm
You can choose any file you want for compilation, also dll can be compiled!
I can't reproduce your problem with hotstring, what is your OS? Can you also describe step by step what you do? Does it work when you run the script and type the hotstring in notepad?
gremlin

18 May 2017, 00:11

In notepad hotstrings works as expected the problem starts
When I use them in input boxes such as youtube input box and edge url input.On using windows hotstrings expand with space. May I use different hotstring option to see what happens
HotKeyIt

18 May 2017, 12:01

What browser are you using, I don't have this problem in my browser(s).
gremlin

18 May 2017, 17:22

I used opera and Microsoft edge.Same problem with both.I don't use opera and edge daily though.I mostly use chrome.
Also hotstrings are not written in English.
I haven't tested hotstrings options by changing input mode may fix the problem I will test tomorrow.

Return to “Ask for Help”