Web Scraping with AutoHotkey & COM Tutorial- GUI syntax writer and demo videos

Helpful script writing tricks and HowTo's
jeeswg

Re: Web Scraping with AutoHotkey & COM Tutorial- GUI syntax writer and demo videos

06 Apr 2018, 12:03

There's a link to iWB2 Learner here:
Acc library (MSAA) and AccViewer download links - AutoHotkey Community
https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=26201

https://github.com/ahkscript/awesome-Au ... PDATED.zip
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA
Joe Glines

Re: Web Scraping with AutoHotkey & COM Tutorial- GUI syntax writer and demo videos

09 Apr 2018, 20:50

no. You can find it, and updated versions, here https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13031
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
AHKStudent

14 May 2018, 02:24

Hi Joe,

Using Windows 10 64bit latest updates. I run the script, I do see the tray icon and the menu but I don't see a window popup or anything else. I clicked on the tray icon and selected reload, and still no luck. I checked the code to see if I need to use a hotkey to trigger it, but I didn't notice anything.
Joe Glines

14 May 2018, 05:49

The hotkey to trigger it is to hold down the control key and then left-mouse click.

AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
AHKStudent

14 May 2018, 08:50

Joe Glines wrote:The hotkey to trigger it is to hold down the control key and then left-mouse click.
beautiful work! I am learning just by playing with the features

Thank you
AHKStudent

14 May 2018, 10:26

Hi Joe

Quick question

Right now when I write a script that does some scraping, I have it set to close the IE by using pwb.quit() once its done.

Is there an equivalent of that within the syntax writer? I looked in the menus and also did a search on the code but did not find quit()

Thanks
Joe Glines

14 May 2018, 11:01

No, there is not. I rarely do that so didn't have that as part of the tool.

YouTube

Gibbons

06 Feb 2019, 20:29

Hi Joe!

I just wanted to pose a big THANK YOU for these tutorials and iWB2. I often have to lookup information on a website at work and now I can do it by pressing one button. I kept putting off the automation because I thought it would be very time consuming to learn everything I needed to learn, but your tutorials and app got me up and running in a couple days. I save between 70 to 80 keystrokes/mouse clicks every time I look something up now. Just awesome.

Gibbons
Joe Glines

04 Apr 2019, 09:29

Gibbons wrote:
06 Feb 2019, 20:29
Hi Joe!

I just wanted to pose a big THANK YOU for these tutorials and iWB2. I often have to lookup information on a website at work and now I can do it by pressing one button. I kept putting off the automation because I thought it would be very time consuming to learn everything I needed to learn, but your tutorials and app got me up and running in a couple days. I save between 70 to 80 keystrokes/mouse clicks every time I look something up now. Just awesome.

Gibbons
Sorry, I didn't see this when it came through. Glad it helped! Web Scraping is one of my favorite tools to have in my toolbox!

YouTube

Return to “Tutorials (v1)”