Multithreaded ImageSearch & ImageSearch Scaling?

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Ryder

Multithreaded ImageSearch & ImageSearch Scaling?

06 Oct 2018, 17:22

Hi,

I am looking for some help with ImageSearch and it would be very much appreciated if I can get some help with this...

Issue 1 - Multithreading / Multi-ImageSearch

There is no native way to run multiple ImageSearch's at once, likewise AHK doesn't have native multithreading support either which means I am looking for a solution to get around that.

I want to essentially run multiple scripts at the same time so each script/instance is running a different ImageSearch.

Issue 2 - ImageSearch Scaling / Multiple Images in 1 file...

This one is somewhat hard to explain, basically I want to search for the same image in multiple sizes because sometimes the image I am searching for will be in a different size...

Let's use icons for an example, our ImageSearch file might be in the resolution of 256x256 yet on screen it might appear as any of 16x16, 32x32, 48x48, 256x256 or potentially at a float resolution 10.66x10.66 for example.

Are there any ideas/solutions for these issues that I am facing? I looked into https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/7730 ... threading/ but I can't seem to work it out for this sort of imagesearch.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”