Activex / Object issues Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Stupifyy

Activex / Object issues  Topic is solved

17 Oct 2018, 10:31

Hello.

I have been overly frustrating myself trying to figure out how to, 'essentially' rerun this code without having to reload the script.
https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/1006 ... scrollbar/

I'm trying to make it so that when a user presses 'delete+LMouse' over an image in the imagelist, it deletes the actual file, but more importantly, deletes the image from the actual imagelist. I figured out how to get the id+directory of the image that is clicked from the imagelist, and then delete that file, but I can not for the life of me, A: figure out how to delete the image from the imagelist/activex control, and/or B: reloop through all images in the directory again, then redisplay/append them all.

If any one has any ideas on how I could delete specific images from the imagelist by id or other means, or how I can rerun through the code again to redisplay/append all images, I would greatly appreciate it. I've never felt more 'newby' with ahk coding dealing with this issue..

*I can post my code later if needed, but the problem is the exact same for my code, as the above linked posts, code.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”