Installation/Uninstall issues

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Installation/Uninstall issues

14 Dec 2018, 16:37

Don't know if I'm in the right area to be posting about this, but anyway - i downloaded the latest version of Auto Hot Key, but whenever i try to open any of the application files, i get an error message saying "The ordinal 831 could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll." in a pop up box - the same message pops up a few times and some of them even have different paths, then there's one final pop up box saying "Unable to download. Unable to open this internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."

I've tried uninstalling, but i get another pop up box with another error saying "Set up failed to initialize its user interface and will now exit." I don't know what to do now; i've tried restarting and checked around for information on a few websites. One said i needed to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, so I tried that, restarted my computer and the issue remains. So, it appears I'm in a bit of a pickle!

Any help is appreciated, thx.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”