Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

knifenblood

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

13 Feb 2017, 04:15

My macro to send text command to background window is not working.. can someone help?

[PMC Code v5.0.5]|F3||1|Window,2,Fast,0,1,Input,-1,-1,1|1|Macro1
Groups=Start:1
1|[Pause]||1|437|Sleep|||||
2|[Text]| |1|0|ControlSendRaw|subWin1|ahk_class Qt5QWindowIcon|||
3|[Pause]||1|1404|Sleep|||||
4|[Pause]||1|1123|Sleep|||||
5|[Pause]||1|5710|Sleep|||||
6|[Text]|1234|1|0|ControlSendRaw|subWin1|ahk_class Qt5QWindowIcon|||
Frankyy

13 Feb 2017, 15:31

Code: Select all

hi.
Can anyone tell me how can I do random movement between two pixel or areas on the monitor? The mouse pointer must move as a natural human....on a random route.
vengeance2012

Re: PMC Scripting with MMC Hyper-V Management Console and Remote Desktop

14 Feb 2017, 12:30

Development Environment: Win10Pro, PMC 5.0.5

Function goal: Automate suspending Replication on 3 Hyper-V hosts, and resuming replication when each Host's backup is complete. Hyper-V Replication can be suspended and resumed as Power Shell commands and even Task Scheduled; however the backup software runs on a 4th host. The backup profile runs each Host backup in a serial fashion. My first crude attempts at doing this have run in to a problem with Microsoft Management Console Hyper-V Manager. I can trigger the manager to run. No problem there; however a WinWaitActive step in PMC is not able to select the Window TITLE/CLASS when I click/right click anywhere on the Manager Console. I am guessing - and looking for some confirmation - that the MMC/Hyper-V Manager is not a COM object (is DCOM?) and that the information that PMC is trying to grab is not recognizable or usable. I did try to manually enter the information but that did not work either.

In addition when trying to use the Search Image Function on the MMC Hyper-V manager the screen shot selection tool will not cross the frames. There are 6 frames. Each shows in the screenshot tool differently. Manual entry of the data does not work. See this https://www.dropbox.com/s/3p4x2u7xlbmmh ... C.JPG?dl=0. Question. Is it possible to use SNIPPING Tool to take the screen shot with and then use the search image tool to select the area for a click command?

Obviously, once I figure this stuff out then comes the timing and remote desktop control and figuring out how to run the backups. Sigh.

Am I going at this wrong? Any advice greatly appreciated. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. :crazy:
Rorqual

15 Feb 2017, 17:29

@Pulover
I'm looking for software similar to yours in terms of using GUI dialogs of some kind to build code, do you know of any other software which does this?
Doesn't have to be AHK language, or macros even
kreestof

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

16 Feb 2017, 15:45

Pulover wrote:
HEARTillery wrote:This could be the exact tool I need, but I'm running into a very basic problem. None of the mouse clicks are registering. I'm trying to make an automatic farming macro for a game running in MEmu, and I think your macro creator is perfect for what I'm trying to do but I can't figure out what the problem is. I could post the code if you like but it's four lines long, just activating the MEmu window and clicking in a location. Is there any history of AHK macros not registering in certain applications?

Thanks!
Try to change SendMode to Play in Settings > Playback.
I'm having this exact same problem, I switched the SendMode as suggested and it still won't register the mouse clicks, or any mouse movements for that matter. Anything else I can try?
Blasudium

22 Feb 2017, 19:57

Hi guys.
I'm looking for answer. is it possible to set random mouse click in specific area. i mean do a macro in PMC that will send mouse clicks is random X'Y in square (for example (0,0) to (600,600).
I would be grateful if someone help me with this :)
sandsyn

23 Feb 2017, 08:36

can someone explain me why this one does work
ControlSendRaw, Edit1, w, ahk_class Notepad
and this doesnt?
ControlSendRaw, subWin1, w, ahk_class Qt5QWindowIcon // droidx- an android emulator
controlclick neither do anything...
guest3456

23 Feb 2017, 13:49

sandsyn wrote:can someone explain me why this one does work
ControlSendRaw, Edit1, w, ahk_class Notepad
and this doesnt?
ControlSendRaw, subWin1, w, ahk_class Qt5QWindowIcon // droidx- an android emulator
controlclick neither do anything...
Its up to the target window to respond to the messages being sent by the Control* commands. Many don't respond properly.

hrvoje83

01 Mar 2017, 11:00

Hi all,

Can you please tell me how can i use number from excel and loop exactlly that number of times some action in another program.

Lets say number in A2 field is 15 and I want loop some action outside excel (chrome or another program) 15 times.

Thank you in advance.

Hrvoje
esprit22

01 Mar 2017, 11:42

In Pulover’s Macro Creator I want to Send a character that i first copied. How can I do this?
esprit22

02 Mar 2017, 21:20

How can I use Pulover's Macro Creator to select an item in a drop-down list?
click-click

03 Mar 2017, 07:59

esprit22 wrote:How can I use Pulover's Macro Creator to select an item in a drop-down list?
Shift+F10 or the AppKey on your keyboard. Some keyboards no longer have this key so you need to use
the shortcut mentioned if that's the case. The Appkey is usually located next to the AltGr key on the right
hand side of the keyboard.
esprit22

03 Mar 2017, 20:27

click-click wrote:
esprit22 wrote:How can I use Pulover's Macro Creator to select an item in a drop-down list?
Shift+F10 or the AppKey on your keyboard. Some keyboards no longer have this key so you need to use
the shortcut mentioned if that's the case. The Appkey is usually located next to the AltGr key on the right
hand side of the keyboard.
Hi click-click, thank you for your reaction! I only don't understand your answer.

How can I make a macro to SELECT AN ITEM IN A DROP-DOWN LIST?
I know there is a function (maybe not the good term?) "choose", but when I try this, it doesn't work.

Who can help me?
click-click

05 Mar 2017, 09:20

Use the mouse function in your macro. Right mouse button for a context menu and left mouse button for a normal drop-down
mouse.png
mouse.png (36.63 KiB) Viewed 10679 times
esprit22

06 Mar 2017, 03:52

click-click wrote:Use the mouse function in your macro. Right mouse button for a context menu and left mouse button for a normal drop-down
mouse.png
Hi click-click, thank you for your reaction! Here more information.

I have to fill in many online forms with drop-downs lists for day, month, year.
In a spreadsheet, I have a list of these dates. So first I want to copy the day in the spreadsheet and then choose that day in the drop-down list on the online form. Then I want to copy the month, etc.

How can I make a macro which can SELECT THE COPIED ITEMS IN A DROP-DOWN LIST?
I know there is a function, called "choose", but when I try this, it doesn't work.

Who can help me?
Danielsan73

16 Mar 2017, 01:45

Pulover i love your great project!
Thankyou.
:bravo: :bravo: :bravo:
Rasselanam

25 Mar 2017, 04:28

Hello,

I Play the game which camera Rotation is made only when using mouse movement. I have recorder script with mouse movement but the Rotation when running script doesn't work. As far as I read there is a Problem with mouse move in remote programs because it just click a Point x,y instead of moving to that Point Pixel by Pixel but even if I made REL -1 it doesn't work. Does anybody solved the Problem with mouse camera Rotation in 3D games?

Thank you
Musa

28 Mar 2017, 22:45

can anyone help me installing this on my macbook.???
$!00 to anyone who can help me get this running
nnnik

29 Mar 2017, 02:14

Musa wrote:can anyone help me installing this on my macbook.???
$!00 to anyone who can help me get this running
This only runs on Windows.
Recommends AHK Studio
hrvoje83

29 Mar 2017, 03:59

abc
Last edited by hrvoje83 on 17 Apr 2017, 01:23, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”