Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

joedf

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

20 Aug 2017, 08:57

Are you expecting new features?
I don't know, that's for Pulover. He might be busy right now.
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
Spark

20 Aug 2017, 22:59

PMC just too great, can't make automation without it
can i request new feature about pixelgetcolor??
everytime when i use pixelgetcolor i always write the color manually (except X and Y coordinate), can you make it automatic when i search for X and Y coordinate? ;)
hasantr

20 Aug 2017, 23:14

Spark wrote:PMC just too great, can't make automation without it
everytime when i use pixelgetcolor i always write the color manually (except X and Y coordinate), can you make it automatic when i search for X and Y coordinate? ;)
Sorry i do not understand the question.
hasantr

20 Aug 2017, 23:15

joedf wrote:Are you expecting new features?
I don't know, that's for Pulover. He might be busy right now.
I hope it does not last long. :)
Spark

21 Aug 2017, 01:35

hasantr wrote:
1.jpg
1.jpg (34.79 KiB) Viewed 7750 times
when I press 1 (Picture 1) it will search for coordinate and the result like (picture 2)
2.jpg
2.jpg (24.79 KiB) Viewed 7750 times
and when I right Click, coordinate X and Y appear in PixelGetColor menu (Picture 3)
But not the PixelColor(0xFFFFFF), soo i must write that pixel color menu :(
3.jpg
3.jpg (36.6 KiB) Viewed 7750 times
Maybe in the future Pulover can make pixel colors visible in the PixelGetColor menu :)
hasantr

21 Aug 2017, 02:11

Spark wrote:
hasantr wrote:
1.jpg
when I press 1 (Picture 1) it will search for coordinate and the result like (picture 2)
2.jpg
and when I right Click, coordinate X and Y appear in PixelGetColor menu (Picture 3)
But not the PixelColor(0xFFFFFF), soo i must write that pixel color menu :(
3.jpg

Maybe in the future Pulover can make pixel colors visible in the PixelGetColor menu :)
Maybe I misunderstand again. Maybe you already know that.
Does not it work to assign a variable?
Color.zip
(296 Bytes) Downloaded 221 times
hasantr

21 Aug 2017, 02:26

This method is not always healthy. Sometimes it works when you play the macro again. It will not work in some windows.

pixelcol is (0xFFFFFF)
Yeah, I think it's a bug.
OverFun

28 Aug 2017, 22:21

dude I can't make an aimbot with this why ! please help me out or it simply wont work ?
I use LOOP
FindPIXEL
MOUSE MOVE => this does not have any option to get coords (x and y ) from founded pixel WHY !
Thanks
hasantr

29 Aug 2017, 03:29

OverFun wrote:dude I can't make an aimbot with this why ! please help me out or it simply wont work ?
I use LOOP
FindPIXEL
MOUSE MOVE => this does not have any option to get coords (x and y ) from founded pixel WHY !
Thanks
I did not understand what you wanted to do.
If you want to reach all the pixels sequentially by establishing a loop. You can find a solution after watching this tutorial video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAoIOpjKUjk
Truthowl

09 Sep 2017, 12:17

I use Windows 7

I use a program called Irfanview to view and sort pictures. It has a 'move file' and a 'copy file' function/window. For instance, if I'm viewing a picture I can press F7, which opens the 'move file' window. Then I can press a number between 1 and 9 plus 0 or b,c,d,e for a total of 14 different locations to move the file to. It allows me to quickly sort images.

I used to use Macro Magic with my numpad to quickly move files(images) making sorting even faster. But Macro Magic is old and not completely usable in Windows 7. It still works, but there are occasional problems(errors/bugs) and it's time I moved on to something else. AutoHotKey seems like the go to choice for modern macroing in windows. Only it's not very user friendly, or easy to use. While trying to figure out how to use it I found Pullovers Macro Creator which uses AHK. But for the life of me I can't seem to find a simple example that shows how to get PMC to wait to fire a macro on the press of a key of my choice.

Could someone please give me a simple step by step explanation on how to do this? Or maybe get Irfanview yourself and setup a simple PMC script to move files to, say, 2-3 different directories, using the numpad as the hotkeys(numpad1,numpad2,numpad3)? Then paste the code here. I can probably figure it out from that.

But everything I've seen so far requires you to press play, or use PMC's built in hotkeys to press PMC's Play to play back a macro. Ideally I'd want my script to watch for multiple hotkeys. Irfanview can have up to 14 directories setup for moving a viewed image to. But if I can get an example, or explanation, of how to do it for 2-3 I figure I can easily expand it for my needs.

I've been trying to make this switch for the last 2+yrs. But every time I come I hit this wall of not being able to setup a script(macro) to fire on a hotkey.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.

edited: fixed typo
Last edited by Truthowl on 09 Sep 2017, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
hasantr

09 Sep 2017, 15:38

Truthowl wrote:I use Windows 7

I use a program called Irfanview to view and sort pictures. It has a 'move file' and a 'copy file' function/window. For instance, if I'm viewing a picture I can press F7, which opens the 'move file' window. Then I can press a number between 1 and 9 plus 0 or b,c,d,e for a total of 14 different locations to move the file to. It allows me to quickly sort images.

I used to use Macro Magic with my numpad to quickly move files(images) making sorting even faster. But Macro Magic is old and not completely usable in Windows 7. It still works, but there are occasional problems(errors/bugs) and it's time I moved on to something else. AutoHotKey seems like the go to choice for modern macroing in windows. Only it's not very user friendly, or easy to use. While trying to figure out how to use it I found Pullovers Macro Creator which uses AHK. But for the life of me I can't seem to find a simple example that shows how to get PMC to wait to fire a macro on the press of a key of my choice.

Could someone please give me a simple step by step explanation on how to do this? Or maybe get Irfanview yourself and setup a simple PMC script to move files to, say, 2-3 different directories, using the numpad as the hotkeys(numpad1,numpad2,numpad3)? Then paste the code here. I can probably figure it out from that.

But everything I've seen so far requires you to press play, or use PMC's built in hotkeys to press play PMC's Play to play back a macro. Ideally I'd want my script to watch for multiple hotkeys. Irfanview can have up to 14 directories setup for moving a viewed image to. But if I can get an example, or explanation, of how to do it for 2-3 I figure I can easily expand it for my needs.

I've been trying to make this switch for the last 2+yrs. But every time I come I hit this wall of not being able to setup a script(macro) to fire on a hotkey.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this.
Maybe I can help. If you explain more simply. But I do not know how to speak English. If you explain more simply.
Truthowl

09 Sep 2017, 22:32

@hasantr, thank you for the reply and your willingness to help. However, I cannot think of a way I can explain any better or more simply. I mean, I broke down how I use Irfanview and what it can do. I explained in detail, I thought anyway. Then I explained what I want to do using PMC. For the life of me I cannot think of a simpler way to break it down or explain more clearly. Maybe if you tell me what isn't clear enough?
derz00

10 Sep 2017, 18:21

Truthowl wrote: I've been trying to make this switch for the last 2+yrs. But every time I come I hit this wall of not being able to setup a script(macro) to fire on a hotkey.
Hi Truthowl,

Welcome to AHK. :)

One of AutoHotkey's greatest strengths is it's ability to set up hotkeys. So, don't give up hope. :) A few pointers below.
  1. Pulover's Macro Creator is a way to automate things. But it not a good way to learn AHK, as you illustrate in explaining your predicament.
  2. You could probably use PMC to help you set up your script, i.e. to push the right buttons, etc. But I will let you know that this thread is not the greatest way to get help. This very forum is much more active than what you see in this PMC thread.
  3. You will want to learn at least the basics of AutoHotkey programming (and likely more as you realize its usefulness). So how do you learn? I first learned by setting up something to automate something boring, and messed around for many hours over many days, slowly learning concepts (AHK is the only programming I have ever done).

I would recommend you to start here: https://autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm. Read that page and follow the directions to learn how to set up hotkeys, etc.

Also, browse the docs there. And the forum here. Search keywords here to help you find your way around (this searches the docs, forum, etc): https://autohotkey.com/search/
So, you might feel lost, but I would recommend you read that tutorial, get something basic set up, etc. Then if you come up against things, can't figure something out, ask in the "Ask for Help" forum here: https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=5 (click "New Topic") Although I would guard against starting a topic without doing your homework first and then showing that in your post. :) Another option would be the AHK Discord server here: https://discordapp.com/invite/0eAZhRs7dgWmObae There are experts there that can point you in the right direction.

Hope this helps!
try it and see
DontHurtMe

12 Sep 2017, 03:31

Hello, I just got the Pulover's Macro Editor (and must say it's awesome!).

I don't know if this has been asked before (tried googling, no results), but there's a thing I'm trying to do... I know that you can add ControlSend (F4???) and ControlClick events manually, but how do I make it also be like that automatically while recording?
What I mean is that if I record a macro and export it, it's all "Click" and "Send" commands, but I want it to be ControlClick/ControlSend, so that the macro could run in the background while I do other things.

Is that possible to do?
hasantr

17 Sep 2017, 14:44

[quote="DontHurtMe"]Hello, I just got the Pulover's Macro Editor (and must say it's awesome!).

I don't know if this has been asked before (tried googling, no results), but there's a thing I'm trying to do... I know that you can add ControlSend (F4???) and ControlClick events manually, but how do I make it also be like that automatically while recording?
What I mean is that if I record a macro and export it, it's all "Click" and "Send" commands, but I want it to be ControlClick/ControlSend, so that the macro could run in the background while I do other things.

Control.png
Control.png (22.31 KiB) Viewed 5159 times
Are you talking about this?
BurrayMill

24 Sep 2017, 17:06

Hey there,

I'm fairly new to the software and whole macro creating thing and was hoping someone would tell me which commands I need to use in order to have the program put in a number from a Excel-file as keyboard input. :?: There is this website which has to have some data provided as keyboard input instead of a paste command and I'm struggling with making the program read the first line of my (Excel)textfile and enter the values as keyboard inputs and then deleting the first line so that on the next run the new information will be added.
Any help is much appreciated and if someone would create an example macro doing what I described for me to have a look at, I'd be very grateful! :angel:
hasantr

26 Sep 2017, 01:15

BurrayMill wrote:Hey there,

I'm fairly new to the software and whole macro creating thing and was hoping someone would tell me which commands I need to use in order to have the program put in a number from a Excel-file as keyboard input. :?: There is this website which has to have some data provided as keyboard input instead of a paste command and I'm struggling with making the program read the first line of my (Excel)textfile and enter the values as keyboard inputs and then deleting the first line so that on the next run the new information will be added.
Any help is much appreciated and if someone would create an example macro doing what I described for me to have a look at, I'd be very grateful! :angel:

You want a very specific help. You can solve this problem by watching the Youtube training videos. If anything you can not do, we can help. But it is not possible for us to realize all these requests remotely.

https://www.youtube.com/user/rodolfoub/videos

Maybe you prefer to learn AutoHotkey programming. :) It will definitely add a lot to you.
dantheman

08 Oct 2017, 17:00

I was just wondering why the application itself doesn't start often, particularly after using it and then closing it, or after running it once. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to open again. Other than that issue though, it has been working well for me. Wasn't sure if it is was related to my exit method or something.
hasantr

09 Oct 2017, 00:29

dantheman wrote:I was just wondering why the application itself doesn't start often, particularly after using it and then closing it, or after running it once. I have to restart my computer in order to get it to open again. Other than that issue though, it has been working well for me. Wasn't sure if it is was related to my exit method or something.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the program. Resetting the settings can also be a cure. Download and try the portable version if you want to.
Mcguirk372

15 Oct 2017, 02:22

Is there a way to add random loops as in loop withing 50to80 times and a way to set the macro image detector to click a random pixel in the middle of the image so it does not click the same center all the time

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”