SciTE4AutoHotkey v3.0.06.01 [Updated October 12 2014]

The popular SciTE-based AutoHotkey Script Editor
J Scott Elblein

Re: SciTE4AutoHotkey v3.0.06.01 [Updated October 12 2014]

10 Nov 2017, 18:43

Any mods/way to auto-open the Variables window when starting a debug session on a script?

Another nice thing would be to have it auto-run when you first start the script. i.e. Normally, you first click the debug icon, then have to click the Run icon. All-in-one click would be cool.
j88r

29 Nov 2017, 00:00

解决中文字符颜色显示为数字问题(Solve the Chinese character color is displayed as a numerical problem)(by google translate)
解决中文字体显示异常问题(Solve the Chinese font display abnormalities)(by google translate)

Code: Select all

#define SCE_AHK_IDENTIFIER 21
解决临近变量格式与变量显示格式相同问题(Solve the variable format and the adjacent variable format display the same problem)(by google translate)
Attachments
img.png
img.png (3.3 KiB) Viewed 19019 times
code2.png
code2.png (82.64 KiB) Viewed 15753 times
code1.png
code1.png (61.79 KiB) Viewed 15753 times
iPhilip

04 Jan 2018, 17:31

boiler wrote:It's built-in. Press F12.
I was curious where this hotkey is set so I went looking and found more hotkeys by opening SciTE4AutoHotkey, selecting Options and selecting Open tillagoto.properties from the menu. There I found this section:

#------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Hotkeys
#------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Specify the hotkey you want to use to call up the GUI
tillagoto.hk.summon.gui=F12

# Specify the keyboard hotkey for going to the previous view
tillagoto.hk.go.back=!Left

# Specify the keyboard hotkey for going to the next view
tillagoto.hk.go.forward=!Right

# Specify the hotkey you want to use to go to a function/label on whose name the
# caret is located. Similar to the middleclicking feature.
tillagoto.hk.goto.def=+Enter
I played around with these hotkey and found them quite useful, especially when navigating large files. I hope others found this useful.

Cheers!
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) - AutoHotkey v2.0+ (Unicode 64-bit)
iPhilip

05 Jan 2018, 04:16

Joe Glines wrote:I loved the idea and did some Googling. AutoIt had this implemented with SciTE. I just had to make a few very minor tweaks.
The below code will close out: {, [, (, ", and '

Here's what you need to do to try this:
1) Export these lua files into your SciTE home directory
2) Open your UserLuaScript.lua script and add the following lines (in this order)

-- ***AutoClose Begin***
dofile(props['SciteUserHome'].."/Class.lua") 
dofile(props['SciteUserHome'].."/Common.lua")
dofile(props['SciteUserHome'].."/AutoCloseBraces.lua")
EventClass:BeginEvents()  -- Start up the events (Calls onstartup()).
-- ***AutoClose END
3) Restart SciTE
Hi Joe,

Thank you for this tip. I found out that:
  1. The line dofile(props['SciteUserHome'].."/Common.lua") (and thus the Common.lua file) is not necessary.
  2. As Ovg mentioned in the above post, this solution breaks the ability to add breakpoints.
Cheers!
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) - AutoHotkey v2.0+ (Unicode 64-bit)
GreatGazoo

05 Jan 2018, 23:33

installer didnt work i think i have a different version of AHK that this cant recognize

09 Jan 2018, 12:52

The settings of this program are in the Documents folder. Can I change it somehow to the software's instal folder?
Joe Glines

09 Jan 2018, 15:10

Yes- create a Scite HOME variable. You can see my tutorial here: http://the-automator.com/scite-home-variable/
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
GreatGazoo

24 Jan 2018, 03:36

everything was working fine until i tried to use this editor,

deleted my version 1.1.26 and got the new version 1.1.27 and moved everything to program files x86, put scite in the folder to extracted everything
still dont work im getting this error and none of my scripts work anymore, pretty tired pretty frustrated, works fine after "saving as" .AHK but cant quick launch from within the editor, not really big deal but just confused why I'm having this problem, i really dont want to have to keep navigating thru program files i much rather have this stuff in documents folder

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotKey\SciTE4AHK300601_Portable\SciTE\..\AutoHotkey.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoHotKey\SciTE4AHK300601_Portable\SciTE\Test.AHK"
'C:\Program' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
>Exit code: 1 Time: 0.2089

this is the code its failing on

#Persistent
#SingleInstance, Force

MsgBox, 262193, Welcome, This is just a test!

IfMsgBox, OK
	MsgBox,,, You Pressed Ok

else IfMsgBox, Cancel
	MsgBox, You Pressed Cancel
return

joedf

24 Jan 2018, 22:41

Something might be wrong with your installation... :think:
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
GreatGazoo

25 Jan 2018, 00:21

joedf wrote:Something might be wrong with your installation... :think:
I used zip for both files, am I missing something ?

I did add copy of AHK U64 to this folder
bighom

Re: SciTE4AutoHotkey v3.0.05.01 [Updated April 5 2014]

24 May 2018, 03:09

ran88dom99 wrote:So i open SciTE and right away most of the screen bellow toolbar strobes black in sync with the keyboard cursor's off graphic. After a while that goes away and on same off graphic strobe tempo a bunch of lines I clicked on are highlighted as well as ... See picture. Screenshots.7z

Edit; I had autoit scite installed before installing SciTE4AHK. Edit; i mean that is a possible cause not that the problem was solved.
Right click on Scite.exe file and run from other grafic processor
mankvl

01 Aug 2018, 09:13

Hi, how to make Scite create new files in unicode 65001? Tried adding:

#~ Set default format to unicode / UTF-8
output.code.page=65001
code.page=65001
but no luck.
Joe Glines

01 Aug 2018, 09:45

Did you close & retart SciTE ?
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
mankvl

02 Aug 2018, 01:18

Joe Glines wrote:Did you close & retart SciTE ?
Yes ofc, finally I manage to fix it, I added your options, then file --> Encoding --> UTF-8 with BOM. Now all my language letters works, any way to set Encoding to default UTG-8, now it always resets to Code Page property

Edit: it kinda works, if I save file it stops working if I create new file and run selection all characters are detected but after saving I get unrecognizable A AA AAA characters...
DrReflex

15 Aug 2018, 18:42

I love this editor.

Scintilla and SciTE are currently up to version 4.1 (June 19, 2018). SciTE4AutoHotkeywas last build in October of 2014 was based on SciTE 3.5.1. There is a patch to SciTE 3.6.0 on GitHub. Any chance we will see an upgrade to SciTE version 4.1?.

Here are some of the added features and variables since 3.5.1:

ADDED FEATURES
• SciTE's embedded Lua interpreter updated to Lua 5.3.
• SciTE adds support for substyles.
• SciTE can read settings in EditorConfig format when enabled with editor.config.enable property.
• SciTE allows user.shortcuts to be defined with symbolic Scintilla messages like 'Ctrl+L|SCI_LINEDELETE|'.
• SciTE allows event handlers to be arbitrary callables, not just functions.
• SciTE properties files now discard trailing white space on variable names.
• SciTE on Windows can execute Python scripts directly by name when on path.
• SciTE on Windows can scale window element sizes based on the system DPI setting.

• SciTE's standard properties collect values from all active .properties file to produce the Language menu and the file types pull-down in the File open dialog.
• SciTE's Export as RTF and Copy as RTF commands support UTF-8.
• SciTE on Windows Find in Files checks for cancel after every 10,000 lines read so can be stopped on huge files.
• SciTE examines at most 1 MB of a file to automatically determine indentation for indent.auto to avoid a lengthy pause when loading very large files.
• SciTE can match a wider variety of file patterns where '*' is in the middle of the pattern and where there are multiple '*'. A '?' matches any single character.
• SciTE adds "Selection Add Next" and "Selection Add Each" commands to the Search menu.
• SciTE on Windows changes the way it detects that a tool has finished executing to ensure all output data from the process is read.
• SciTE on Windows improves the time taken to read output from tools that produce a large amount of output by a factor of around 10.
• SciTE property bookmark.symbol allows choosing symbol used for bookmarks.
• SciTE user interface uses lighter colours and fewer 3D elements to match current desktop environments.
• SciTE adds an output.blank.margin.left property to allow setting the output pane margin to a different width than the edit pane.
• SciTE can display autocompletion on all IME input with ime.autocomplete property.
• SciTE exporters handle styles > 127 correctly now.
• SciTE shuts down quicker when there is no user-written OnClose function and no directors are attached.

OTHER HELPFUL FEATURES
• On Windows, allow right click selection in popup menu.
• The single executable version of SciTE, Sc1, uses 'module' statements within its embedded properties. This makes it act more like the full distribution allowing languages to be turned on and off by setting imports.include and imports.exclude. The default imports.exclude property adds eiffel, erlang, ps, and pov so these languages are turned off by default.
• When a text margin is displayed, for annotation lines, use the background colour of the base line.
• Allow platform overrides for drawing tab arrows, wrap markers, and line markers. Size of double click detection area is a variable. These enable better visuals and behaviour for PLAT_CURSES as it is character cell based.

ADDED VARIABLES AND OPTIONS
• The case mode style attribute can now be SC_CASE_CAMEL.
• Add SCI_GETMOVEEXTENDSSELECTION to allow applications to add more complex selection commands.
• Added SCI_MULTIPLESELECTADDNEXT to add the next occurrence of the main selection within the target to the set of selections as main. If the current selection is empty then select word around caret. SCI_MULTIPLESELECTADDEACH adds each occurrence of the main selection within the target to the set of selections.
• Added SCI_ISRANGEWORD to determine if the parameters are at the start and end of a word.
• Added SCI_TARGETWHOLEDOCUMENT to set the target to the whole document. Indicators may have a different colour and style when the mouse is over them or the caret is moved into them.
• Additional print option SC_PRINT_SCREENCOLOURS prints with the same colours used on screen including line numbers.
• Wrap indent mode SC_WRAPINDENT_DEEPINDENT added which indents two tabs from previous line.
• SCI_CREATEDOCUMENT adds a bytes argument to allocate memory for an initial size. SCI_CREATELOADER and SCI_CREATEDOCUMENT add a documentOption argument to allow choosing different document capabilities.
• INDIC_GRADIENT and INDIC_GRADIENTCENTRE indicator types added. INDIC_GRADIENT starts with a specified colour and alpha at top of line and fades to fully transparent at bottom. INDIC_GRADIENTCENTRE starts with a specified colour and alpha at centre of line and fades to fully transparent at top and bottom.
• An indicator may display in a large variety of colours with the SC_INDICFLAG_VALUEFORE flag taking the colour from the indicator's value, which may differ for every character, instead of its foreground colour attribute.
joedf

17 Aug 2018, 07:51

Very nice... However, fincs is "on leave" for now. Someone would have to take over if they want these changes... :/
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]
mankvl

28 Aug 2018, 10:16

any way to make Scite set encoding to UTF-8 with BOM when creating new files? now if i have

code.page=65001
output.code.page=65001

it works when I run just a line, but when I save a file it change the encoding, i need to go file -> encoding and then choose UTF-8 with BOM manyally now it's at code page property
whitigerqn

02 Oct 2018, 09:10

Toolbar buttons for TIllaGoto: Forward and Back??

I'd like to have two buttons on my SciTE4Autohotkey toolbar that will map to the TiallGoto Back and Forward commands (alt+left and alt+right, respectively). Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any help!
gonzax

03 Jan 2019, 11:44

Every time I run SciTE it gives me two dialog boxes: the first says "Welcome to SciTE4AutoHotkey!" and once I close this dialog it displays a new one saying "Can't find user properties file!" It also opens a file "TestSuite.ahk" every time I run SciTE.

This is driving me crazy, I've uninstalled both scite and ahk several times, reinstalled to different locations, same result, nothing works. The thing is it was working perfectly on this and 2 other computers and all of a sudden I get this error (only on this pc, the other two work as usual).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Return to “SciTE4AutoHotkey”