Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
sigartrader

Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

26 Mar 2018, 21:44

Hello,

i came here when i was searching on the search engine to find how to move mouse cursor arrow to the precise location on screen and then auto click on it,
then magic is happen when i combine simple Ahk script to make some click on any button on the screen with help of Shell32.DLL that call from any trade software (forex or binary with any platform), here below the Shell32.DLL call on any trade platform to open AHK script for auto click Buy or Sell on automatic trade mode,

below is Shell32.DLL cal from MQL 5 script (can be any trade platform also can do the same)

Code: Select all

//
#import "shell32.dll"
 int ShellExecuteW(int hWnd, string Verb, string File, string Parameter, string Path, int ShowCmd);// DLL call to open AHK script cross platform
#import

bool r_Higher_Button;
bool r_Lower_Button;

string terminalDataPath = ""+TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Files\\AHK_SCRIPT_File_Location\\"; // Folder that AHK script is placed
//
if (.........==.........) {// Any signaling to make a trade decision
r_Higher_Button = ShellExecuteW(0,"Open","Higher_Button.exe",NULL,terminalDataPath,5); }// to make auto click on any buy trade button on any screen position

if (.........==.........) {// Any signaling to make a trade decision
r_Lower_Button = ShellExecuteW(0,"Open","Lower_Button.exe",NULL,terminalDataPath,5); }// to make auto click on any buy trade button on any screen position
below is AHK script Higher Button to click automatically one click Buy trade button on MT5 trade platform, can be differ on other trade platform
Higher_Button.exe

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
Click, 173, 110
Sleep 200 
Return
below is AHK script Lower Button to click automatically one click Sell trade button on MT5 trade platform, , can be differ on other trade platform
Lower_Button.exe

CoordMode, Mouse, Screen
Click, 28, 108
Sleep 200
Return
Just share what i get on this great AHK purposes
guest3456

Re: Auto Trade On Any Trade Platform With AHK More Easy

27 Mar 2018, 20:55

if you can import dlls into your MQL or whatever language your trade platform uses, you could probably just also send clicks directly through that without the need for the external AHK scripts.

but good job nonetheless of solving your problem

sigartrader

27 Mar 2018, 21:13

guest3456 wrote:if you can import dlls into your MQL or whatever language your trade platform uses, you could probably just also send clicks directly through that without the need for the external AHK scripts.

but good job nonetheless of solving your problem
Yes ofcourse can do like that, but this perfect for auto trade cross platform, example if trader want to get signaling buy or sell from A trade platform to execute trade on B trade platform (or any web trade like binary/option web based trade platform).

it is just other quick programming to do cross platform trade.
willfrench

10 Nov 2021, 18:13

I don't really trust such automated programs. I probably don't know much about them, but I don't really like them
sigartrader

01 Feb 2022, 14:25

Well, iam here again,
since first time i wrote first post, now i can help any people, to make cross trade platform (Almost all trade platform),
mean if your trade platform do not have automatic trade, then i can make it for you using cross platform function and help most from AHK scripting.

Regards
nelkovich87

18 Jan 2023, 04:42

Hello, i am very interested in your method! Could this work to lets say trigger orders in tradingview or exchanges like binance?

I am not very experienced with AHK but i want to trigger markets orders using OCR to read tickers from a page like coinmarketcap.com then execute those in TV or binance.
bl33pingcomputer

18 Jan 2023, 07:18

@nelkovich87

I thought you could trigger market orders simply by setting an order for a certain price?

I don't believe you need OCR to get the tickers, I believe you could just access them through an API or webscraping in python (e.g. https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/get-real-time-crypto-price-using-python-and-binance-api/).

Imagine a world without Wikipedia... remember to support the things that you want to see stick around and the causes that matter to you.
sigartrader

18 Jan 2023, 16:41

No need to read all price quotes on AHK script, just need somekind of alert/notification of any price change to trigger buy or sell button, its like moving human eyes normaly to AHK scripting

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”