Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

hasantr

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.5 - The Complete Automation Tool

30 Apr 2018, 03:13

Very Noob wrote:Hi!

I have 4 macros to search image and left click. I need the 4 to run independently and i want to know if its possible to run the 4 at same time? How?

After i activate all 4 macros i push the buttons to start each one but only one function properly. Why?

Thank you very much
You can use a loop for this. Make sure that the image search is "disabled again".

The infinite loop constantly searches for pictures. When it finds it clicks on it.
Attachments
Macro.zip
(389 Bytes) Downloaded 310 times
Last edited by hasantr on 30 Apr 2018, 06:54, edited 1 time in total.
hasantr

30 Apr 2018, 03:29

Forsaken_BA wrote:Hi!

What is the best way to collect a cell data from excel and send it to another application? using ctrl + c ctrl + v or have another more reliable method?
The data is inline, but there are several columns. How do I stop the script when it reaches the last row of the last column? A1, B1, C1 ... then A2, B2, C2.
This worksheet can vary in size (not in number of columns, but in number of rows) so I do not want to be changing the repeat script at all times.

#####################################################################

Qual a melhor forma de coletar um dado de células do excel e enviar para outro aplicativo? usando ctrl+c ctrl+v ou tem outro método mais confiável?
Os dados estão em linha, mas são várias colunas. Como faço para o script parar quando chegar na última linha da última coluna? A1, B1, C1... depois A2, B2, C2.
Essa planilha pode variar de tamanho, (não em número de colunas, mas sim em número de linhas) então não quero ficar alterando o script de repetição a todo momento.

Thank you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F84lcS_u4Mc

You can take advantage of official training videos. I can not help because it's so specific. Exect VBA I know that end-of-cell methods such as xlTo (up) can not be used with pulleys. Instead, you can use the loop to find the last line.

For some details I can help.

30 Apr 2018, 14:46

hasantr wrote:

What is the best way to collect a cell data from excel and send it to another application? using ctrl + c ctrl + v or have another more reliable method?
The data is inline, but there are several columns. How do I stop the script when it reaches the last row of the last column? A1, B1, C1 ... then A2, B2, C2.
This worksheet can vary in size (not in number of columns, but in number of rows) so I do not want to be changing the repeat script at all times.

Qual a melhor forma de coletar um dado de células do excel e enviar para outro aplicativo? usando ctrl+c ctrl+v ou tem outro método mais confiável?
Os dados estão em linha, mas são várias colunas. Como faço para o script parar quando chegar na última linha da última coluna? A1, B1, C1... depois A2, B2, C2.
Essa planilha pode variar de tamanho, (não em número de colunas, mas sim em número de linhas) então não quero ficar alterando o script de repetição a todo momento.

Thank you!

You can take advantage of official training videos. I can not help because it's so specific. Exect VBA I know that end-of-cell methods such as xlTo (up) can not be used with pulleys. Instead, you can use the loop to find the last line.

Hi, hasantr. Thanks for the answer!

I had seen this video, but it was not very enlightening for me, maybe because I did not understand much VBA code.

I have a working code today, but I think it can be improved.
Basically what I'm doing is:

1 - Activate the excel, copy the cell that is selected, simulating the key combination (F2, then shift + home, then ctrl + c). Then move one cell to the right for the next loop.
2 - Activate the target application. and paste this text.
3 - Press tab in the application to go to another text box.
4 - Repeat steps 1 to 3

I do this until the texts in the first line finish. After that I go to the beginning of the bass line and start all over again.

I do not even need the complete code, I just need to improve this code. I want to know what would be the best way to copy cell text from excel and paste into a text box from another application.
hasantr

30 Apr 2018, 15:20

Guest wrote:
hasantr wrote:

Thank you!

Hi, hasantr. Thanks for the answer!

I had seen this video, but it was not very enlightening for me, maybe because I did not understand much VBA code.

I have a working code today, but I think it can be improved.
Basically what I'm doing is:

1 - Activate the excel, copy the cell that is selected, simulating the key combination (F2, then shift + home, then ctrl + c). Then move one cell to the right for the next loop.
2 - Activate the target application. and paste this text.
3 - Press tab in the application to go to another text box.
4 - Repeat steps 1 to 3

I do this until the texts in the first line finish. After that I go to the beginning of the bass line and start all over again.

I do not even need the complete code, I just need to improve this code. I want to know what would be the best way to copy cell text from excel and paste into a text box from another application.
If you send me a sample excel document and your current PMC work, maybe I can help.
Forsaken_BA

30 Apr 2018, 16:26

Thank You! You are helping me a lot.

I put 3 files in this attachment. The document PasteDoc is to simulate the application where the texts of excel cells will be pasted.

I do not know how to write this in English, but basically I need to give the command F2, Shift + Home before Ctrl + C because in the company application when we paste text directly from excel (Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V) it usually gives an error, and so the error does not occur. I think that when I give a Ctrl + C in an excel cell it copies more than just the text that is written in the program cell.

Sorry for my bad english. If you have something that you have not understood I can try to explain otherwise.

Thank You again.
Attachments
NoobMacro.zip
(17.65 KiB) Downloaded 380 times
hasantr

02 May 2018, 13:48

Forsaken_BA wrote:Thank You! You are helping me a lot.

I put 3 files in this attachment. The document PasteDoc is to simulate the application where the texts of excel cells will be pasted.

I do not know how to write this in English, but basically I need to give the command F2, Shift + Home before Ctrl + C because in the company application when we paste text directly from excel (Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V) it usually gives an error, and so the error does not occur. I think that when I give a Ctrl + C in an excel cell it copies more than just the text that is written in the program cell.

Sorry for my bad english. If you have something that you have not understood I can try to explain otherwise.

Thank You again.

I will return to you. I hope you can find a good solution. Actually I know the solution but I am getting a lot of nonsense mistakes.
hasantr

02 May 2018, 15:42

Thank You again.
Try this. You may need to create a connection on the first line. I told them with pictures. Do not forget to press the OK button after you have done the RE. I hope the chance is good. On my AMD Athlon 64 processor (very weak), everything is over in 20 seconds.
NoobMacro.zip
(17.83 KiB) Downloaded 378 times
anaccount

03 May 2018, 08:05

Hi guys,

How can I make a macro which would be like this:

- If Image found THEN find another Image AND execute a click on it
also if the first image is not found to skip the search for the second image too.

Only thing I know to do is to find the image and either to execute a click on it or to continue.

Thanks!
hasantr

03 May 2018, 15:22

anaccount wrote:Hi guys,

How can I make a macro which would be like this:

- If Image found THEN find another Image AND execute a click on it
also if the first image is not found to skip the search for the second image too.

Only thing I know to do is to find the image and either to execute a click on it or to continue.

Thanks!
If you can tell me more clearly, maybe I can help you.
anaccount

03 May 2018, 17:21

Im not quite sure how to but I will try :D

Lets say there is a slideshow. When a slide comes which has image A on it and image B, then the macro should first find the image A and if the image A is there, is present, it should click on the image B. But if another slide comes which has only image B the macro will skip the action because it cant find the image A, so basically the macro or the action will run only if both of the images are present.
hasantr

04 May 2018, 02:47

anaccount wrote:Im not quite sure how to but I will try :D

Lets say there is a slideshow. When a slide comes which has image A on it and image B, then the macro should first find the image A and if the image A is there, is present, it should click on the image B. But if another slide comes which has only image B the macro will skip the action because it cant find the image A, so basically the macro or the action will run only if both of the images are present.
A simple request.
You can do something like that.
Sample.zip
(456 Bytes) Downloaded 367 times
Forsaken_BA

04 May 2018, 19:09

hasantr wrote:

Thank You again.
Try this. You may need to create a connection on the first line. I told them with pictures. Do not forget to press the OK button after you have done the RE. I hope the chance is good. On my AMD Athlon 64 processor (very weak), everything is over in 20 seconds.

NoobMacro.zip
Thank You very much! I'll try to understand the code and modify it for what I need

Only three more questions.

1 - How can I use "AND" and "OR" commands with "IF"?

2 - How can I clean the clipboard after use?

3 - And how can I use wildcard character with a IF command?

For example. I have a list with multiple names, and I want all names that begin with "INST" to be changed to another name, such as "canceled".
Ginlzzo

04 May 2018, 23:05

Is it possible to record a macro from controller inputs? I tried using this in conjunction with JoyToKey, can't seem to get anything to register. The appropriate keystrokes show up in the Key History utility, but with the a=Artificial Type, which I assume is part of my problem.
hasantr

06 May 2018, 06:01

Forsaken_BA wrote:
hasantr wrote:

Thank You again.

NoobMacro.zip
Thank You very much! I'll try to understand the code and modify it for what I need

For example. I have a list with multiple names, and I want all names that begin with "INST" to be changed to another name, such as "canceled".

1: It is simple to use tools like and.: Commands / If Statements / Evaluate expression Learning AutoHotkey if expressions is a big plus for you. It is not difficult either.
2: Open the tools (Commands / Variables Arrays) Type "Clipboard" in the Output Variable box. Clipboard is empty
Forsaken_BA

06 May 2018, 08:01

hasantr wrote:
Forsaken_BA wrote:
hasantr wrote:

Thank You again.

NoobMacro.zip

1: It is simple to use tools like and.: Commands / If Statements / Evaluate expression Learning AutoHotkey if expressions is a big plus for you. It is not difficult either.
2: Open the tools (Commands / Variables Arrays) Type "Clipboard" in the Output Variable box. Clipboard is empty
Thank You for the patience. I got it.
nacken012

10 May 2018, 02:36

Guten Morgen
1 Frage hätte ich noch, ich habe hier ein Script, was auch soweit läuft, das Problem:
Das Script läuft durch, zählt den ToolTip runter aber fängt dann nicht wieder von vorne an.

; This script was created using Pulover's Macro Creator
; http://www.macrocreator.com

#NoEnv
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%
CoordMode, Mouse, Window
SendMode Input
#SingleInstance Force
SetTitleMatchMode 2
#WinActivateForce
SetControlDelay 1
SetWinDelay 0
SetKeyDelay -1
SetMouseDelay -1
SetBatchLines -1

F3::
Macro1:
Loop, 30
{
/*
Einsiedler anklicken
*/
SendEvent, {Click, 238, 449, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 300
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 300
SendEvent, {Click, 301, 461, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 300
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 300
SendEvent, {Click, 426, 385, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
MouseGetPos, FoundX, FoundY ; Save current coordinates on the same initial variables.
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
FoundX += 50 ; Bild Polar Side wird gesucht
FoundY += 12 ; Bild Polar Side wird gesucht
SendEvent, {Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY%, 0} ; Bild Polar Side wird gesucht
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 605, 296, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
MouseGetPos, FoundX, FoundY ; Save current coordinates on the same initial variables.
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 780, 210, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 956, 122, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 603, 474, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 779, 386, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 960, 297, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1136, 209, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 783, 560, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 960, 472, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1136, 386, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1308, 297, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 955, 650, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1133, 562, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1309, 472, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1485, 385, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1135, 736, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1310, 648, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1486, 562, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 1661, 472, 0}
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 100
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
Click, Left, 1
Sleep, 10
Sleep, 200
SendEvent, {Click, 240, 100, 0}
Sleep, 10

tooltip := {"x" : 200, "y" : 200}
duration := 15 ; in Sekunden
SetTimer, Countdown, 1000

Countdown:
{
if !(duration) {
ToolTip
SetTimer, , Off
return
}

duration--

minutes := SubStr("0" . (duration // 60), -1)
seconds := SubStr("0" . (Mod(duration, 60)), -1)
ToolTip, % minutes . ":" . seconds, % tooltip.x, % tooltip.y
return
}

}
return
F8::Reload
F9::ExitApp
reverberation

26 May 2018, 23:30

What are the top 5 tasks/macros that you have created using this tool so far? looking for more ideas to automate my workflow!
hasantr

27 May 2018, 15:43

reverberation wrote:What are the top 5 tasks/macros that you have created using this tool so far? looking for more ideas to automate my workflow!
You do not have to restrict yourself. You can do anything by learning some AHK syntax.
dinesh

30 May 2018, 02:43

How secured is this tool? since I have been questioned more about data security.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”