EitherMouse 0.75 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
zsy70123

Re: EitherMouse 0.71 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

15 Mar 2018, 02:33

Hi Guys, great tool! Works well. But I have a problem:
When I enable the multi cursor, say for example, I have two mouses. When I move the mouse there are always 3 cursors on the screen, 2 being the active mouse, 1 being the last position of the moving mouse before it moves. Anyone have the same problem? Also when i disable the multi cursor, there will be two still stay on the screen. 1 can be moved by both of the mouses, 1 cant be moved, and can only be removed from the screen by turning the EtherMouse software off.
gwarble

17 Mar 2018, 14:44

Sorry I haven't been able to figure out how I introduced this problem. I also haven't had a ton of time to work on it but I will get an update out as soon as I can solve it.

Thanks for the feedback
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
Rising

06 May 2018, 14:54

im using 2 mices and 2 monitors. awsome program but i have 1 problem. wheen i move the 2 mouse on the screen the 1 mice stops and whean i try to move the 1 mice agein i get from the 1 mice the icon stuck on the schreen i can move the mouse perfect yust the icon is stuck at the monitor and i cant delete the stuck icon. soo i have 4 mause icons, 2 are working but 2 are stuck on and cant delete theam, they get stuck everytime i move the other mouse. but otherwise the aprogram is awsome
gwarble

13 May 2018, 12:18

Yes, sorry there is a known problem when using MultiCursor mode leaving the extra cursor laying around... I haven't had a chance to find the problem yet, but its on my short list of things to fix.

I believe this version 0.69 is still available and does not have this problem, but some other things have been fixed so you may want to try each version.
https://www.eithermouse.com/EitherMouse ... 200.69.exe

I will try to get this solved soon, just have a lot of things distracting me from working on this at the moment.
Thanks,
- joel
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
gwarble

Re: EitherMouse 0.75 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

16 May 2018, 18:57

Ok I think i finally fixed the lingering cursor when using MultiCursor mode... please let me know if you still have any issues with that.

I also fixed a bug when mice were starting up with empty settings every once in a while

And finally, one user is still reporting issues with resuming from sleep and having to go to the tray icon to force EitherMouse to set the mouse settings properly... I thought that issue was solved, is anyone else getting this issue? Win10? Sleep/standby/hibernate? Administrator?

EitherMouse Setup.exe v0.753
EitherMouse.exe v0.753
http://www.EitherMouse.com

2018-7-16: v0.753 - tooltip bug fix, update bug fix
2018-7-29: second user reporting problem with lost settings when resuming from sleep, i guess this isn't fixed.
gwarble

Re: EitherMouse 0.75 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

30 May 2018, 09:56

Made another small change to hopefully fix the remaining resume from sleep/standby issues. Please let me know if this helps or if anyone still has the problem (or any problems)

Thanks

EitherMouse Setup.exe v0.757
EitherMouse.exe v0.757
http://www.EitherMouse.com

Return to “Scripts and Functions”