Gaming in League of Legends

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Cantusemyusernameok

Gaming in League of Legends

17 Sep 2018, 21:46

Hi all I've been playing League of Legends for 3-4 years now and I have the same problem every 6-9 months where the game does not recognize my keys for my spells but i can type them out in chat and it seems like I have to completely wipe my computer to fix this. I figured out that if I set my spells to CONTROL + Q it works every time so I started to try and create a script and I really suck at this sort of thing but this is what I created
f::^f
d::^d
q::^q
w::^w
e::^e
r::^r
t::^t
y::^y
4::^4
3::^3
2::^2
g::^g
b::^b

I thought i had it working yesterday but when I run the script now it only seems to work in notepad. I tried running as admin then i tried making it a .exe and running as admin and I cant get it to work even in google chrome if i hit "f" it should do find in page but it is not. Although i have not checked with League of Legends I am wondering if it illegal to run scripts in the game but this is just getting super old nothing seems to be getting fixed about this keyboard issue. I've done a ton of research tried everything I could it only works once in a blue moon then goes back to haywire again.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”