AutoGUI - Script Editor and GUI Designer

Discuss the AutoGUI IDE with a GUI designer and a script editor.
AHKPenguin

Re: AutoGUI - Script Editor and GUI Designer

04 Apr 2018, 14:42

Stema wrote:Hi Alguimist,

great tool for developing AHK code :-).

Is it just me that has issues with saving new code with the most recent version (2.2.0.7)?

Open tab -> Untitled -> writing some AHK code -> File -> Save As -> entering a name (with or without .ahk) -> save

Nothing gets saved for me and the save window comes back every time with the name blanked out.
As soon as the codetab has a name, i.e. from loading it with AutoGUI already it saves allright as far as I have seen.

Cheers, Stema

I'm having this issue inconsistently as well

Edit: Removed portion about not being able to modify saved guis (read that that is normal behavior)
Alguimist

06 Apr 2018, 06:31

Stema wrote:Nothing gets saved for me and the save window comes back every time with the name blanked out.

Fixed. This bug doesn't affect the menu item Save, the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+S or Ctrl+Shift+S or the toolbar button. Thanks for reporting.

AHKPenguin wrote:Edit: Removed portion about not being able to modify saved guis (read that that is normal behavior)

See this.
BriHecato

06 Apr 2018, 08:00

Are there any themes?
Why not exe ?
If You don't care to learn.... then PAY
kczx3

06 Apr 2018, 08:42

Customizable themes would be cool but Alguimist just added a new dark then based on my suggestion of the Monokai theme in version 2.2.5 today
kaz

09 Apr 2018, 18:53

for me as soon as I click off the form its gone and cant ever get it back even using F11
Alguimist

13 Apr 2018, 13:26

kaz wrote:for me as soon as I click off the form its gone and cant ever get it back even using F11

I could not reproduce the error with the F11 key. What I found, though, is that the corresponding menu item is not toggling the visibility of the preview window, because at some point I thought the function would be called from the menu item with the default parameter and removed the g-Label.
go1

08 May 2018, 12:22

http://scr.hu/0e79q/r4m3a
This screenshot above that mentions the file ERROR in the screenshot below:
http://scr.hu/0e79q/hqpuz
How do you fix that for AHK 1.1.11.02?
Since i wanted to use shortcut for creating a gui to my autobot i made for a certain HardGrindOnlineGame(HGO subgenre from MMO genre) i used to play.
Alguimist

09 May 2018, 12:16

The minimum version of AHK required by AutoGUI is 1.1.23.
TheTrueKey

09 May 2018, 16:23

Is "Recreate From Source" ever going to be re-implemented? It's really a drag not to be able to make simple edits and have it appear in design mode. Or is there another way of doing it?

Either way thanks to the creator for your work on this editor, I use it daily!

Return to “AutoGUI”