The main Scite4AutoHotkey thread is here
What does it do?
It brings enhanced functionality to SciTE4AutoHotkey, including:
A really nice little variable browser that allows you to explore variables and objects, and stays expanded as you step through code.
To open it, once debugging, click the icon under the mouse cursor in the screenshot above
AHK_H and AHK_L compatible.
Breakpoints in included files
If you place a breakpoint in an included file, then start debugging the main script, the breakpoint will now be hit.
- Install regular S4AHK from here
- Run S4AHK and let it update, then close it
- Download the zip attached to this post, and extract it's contents into your Scite folder, overwriting.
I found it less than trivial to build this thing, so for others wishing to build it (And to jog my memory in future), here is how it is done:
Base instructions that I drew this from are here and here.
Pertinent posts in the main thread (Mainly to stop me having to dig around if I need to refer to them again)
You will need the following applications to build:
When installing CygWin, at the stage when it pops up the packages, you need to add the "patch" package (Select "Full" from the dropdown and search for "patch"). If you miss it, just re-run the installer
- Visual Studio 2015 or greater (Community edition is free, works fine)
- Clone S4AHK repo from https://github.com/Lexikos/SciTE4AutoHotkey
The folder you clone to will be referred to as <GithubFolder>
- Extract the contents of scite360.tgz to <GithubFolder>
You may need to extract twice - the first time should yield scite360.tar, then extract again
<GithubFolder> should now contain the following folders:
- Open a Cygwin prompt to <GithubFolder>\source
patch -p1 < scipatches/S4AHK.patch
- Double-click <GithubFolder>\SciTE4AutoHotkey.sln to open the project in Visual Studio
- At the top of the screen, make sure the two dropdowns are set to Release and Win32
- Select Build -> Build Solution
- Copy SciTE.exe and SciLexer.dll from <GithubFolder>\bin\debug\x86 to <GithubFolder>\source
- Take a copy of the latest 32-bit Unicode AutoHotkey.exe, rename it InternalAHK.exe and place it in <GithubFolder>\source