Neural Network basics - Artificial Intelligence using AutoHotkey!

Helpful script writing tricks and HowTo's
nnnik

Re: Neural Network basics - Artificial Intelligence using AutoHotkey!

05 May 2018, 01:39

Well if we really wanted to program Neural Networks in AHK we probably need to implement a framework like iseahound mentioned.
And that seems like a lot of work for a single person.
Recommends AHK Studio
blue83

15 May 2018, 01:32

Hi I have one more question.

Here are examples how can we use AI if we use some conditions to recieve something back.

Because AHK is script languague for automation of tasks in windows, my question is can be done something about prediction of our moves, clicks etc.

I mean that UI can learn how we use Windows and if something happens that we dont have in our script, that UI can learn and act accordingly to that new situation.

Also there is an issue with unstructured data.

Thanks
Gio

16 May 2018, 15:40

blue83 wrote:how can we use AI if we use some conditions to recieve something back.

(..) my question is can be done something about prediction of our moves, clicks etc.

I mean that UI can learn how we use Windows and if something happens that we dont have in our script, that UI can learn and act accordingly to that new situation.

In my opinion something like that is certainly possible, although it will most likely take the form of a project and scope planning must be considered. In this video a Neural Network was trained to play a certain game (Mario Kart) based on the inputs of a player related to the position of the objects on screen. The key point in there is that the network does not even know what winning a race is, but was able to win an entire cup by attempting to predict and mimic the players movements in each new situation based on previous data.

To this end, it is important to realise that the scope of the project is very important and must be very well planned. A network to predict any possible human action in a computer will certainly be too costly for any practical implementation, but a network that decides when a pop-up window is probably going to be immediately closed by the user, and than closes it for the user is something much more feasible to do. Also, it is impotant to realise that some tasks are more efficiently done by ordinary programming. Opening certain programs on boot based on how likely the user is to open that program as soon as he boots the PC is something that can be achieved with more simple statistic controls than a Neural Network. Also, prediction accuracy demands are VERY important. Neural Networks are unlikely to be 100% precise in their judgements. If an accuracy between 95-98% is too troublesome (i.e., there being a certain pop-up window that should never ever be closed, such as an online test that considers each session an attempt), i would suggest considering the project too complicated unless previous experience tells you otherwise or some form of "easy undo" routine is present (i.e, let's suppose that the flagged pop-ups are not really immediately closed, but rather hidden for some seconds before closing and the user can unhide during this time).
"What is suitable automation? Whatever saves your day for the greater matters."
Barcoder - Create QR Codes and other Barcodes using only Autohotkey !!
blue83

17 May 2018, 03:18

Hi Gio,

Thank you for your answer and clarification.
Gio

29 May 2018, 12:33

Just watched an excellent Youtube video by SciShow that deals with the hardships of developing self-driving cars. This is a perfect example on how overly complicated abstract models will still require a lot of programmers work for the years to come. I guess it is pretty safe to say this is a great opportunity :thumbup:
"What is suitable automation? Whatever saves your day for the greater matters."
Barcoder - Create QR Codes and other Barcodes using only Autohotkey !!
nnnik

16 Jun 2018, 15:04

I worked a little on Speedmasters example grid for section 2 of your tutorial.
Here is the updated version:
-On clicking the VALIDATION CASE the resulting values will be updated automatically
-extracted the network creation and training code and put it into a class
-added a second output
-clicking calculate ANN wont reset the neurons
-added bias to each neuron

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Recommends AHK Studio

Return to “Tutorials”